Busted... Almost

I only looked down at the cuts he had discovered.

Wellp... Now someone knows, I'm done for.

I met his gaze and was struck with nervousness, trying to find an excuse.

"I-i was cooking and accidentally tripped over and scraped my arm on a sharp corner!.."

His face went back to his normal bored expression, but I knew he didn't believe what I had said. As he continued to clean my wounds we didn't speak. I'd rather not anyway, but I could feel a tension in his hold.

"You should be more careful while cooking next time." He said in a low voice.

"Y-yeah..."

He stood up and took two lollipops from a clear jar on the nurse's desk and handed one to me.

"Thanks." He stuck one in his mouth and stared down at me.

"So, what's your name?" I flinched.

"Uhm... "_____", Yours?"

"Aizawa, Shota."

"Thanks for the help Aizawa."

"No problem." He waved his hand.

"You should head home now, it's pretty late and you look exhausted."

"Mm. I still have some things to do so I'll be here a bit longer." He leaned against the door frame, signalling me to follow him out. I followed a few feet behind, watching as he trudged down the hall.

This man is weird.

When I finished cleaning the whole school it was about 4 am. I packed everything up and made a last minute check to make sure I didn't miss anything. Fortunately, everything was great except for one room... A light came from the same office I had seen before I came in. I slowly opened the door to find Aizawa snoozing.

Man, this guy looks like a hobo from this angle. Wait... He looks like a hobo from every direction!

Sticky notes were scattered around the desk as reminders for the next school day. He looked so peaceful. Wish I could sleep like that...

Then I had an idea. I quickly pulled out some energy drinks and a pack of caffeine marshmallows and set them on his desk. Taking a sticky note I wrote my name with a wink and stuck it on his forehead lol. I pulled out my travelling blanket and covered the hobo man's back with it. With that, I quickly turned and left.

I did my usual routine after getting back from work. Took a shower, ate some snacks while watching my favourite anime, then went to bed. But I couldn't seem to sleep.

Someone had almost found out about my secret. And it was an employee from the same work of all people. It would've been fine I guess if it were a neighbour...

I hope he doesn't tell on me.

________________________________________________________________________________

This is a short chapter..Or more like the second part of the last chapter I guess. Yeah, the second part.