Experienced

If only I could protect her... I hurt her but I want to stay with her. My light...

-

--

---

Once I entered to giant blue gates I hid in the nearest shadow I could find so I could watch without being noticed and no, not because I wanted to stay away from a certain someone... Maybe...

I watched as the students wondered in awe and one green haired boy, in particular, caught my eye. That must be Midoriya. How cute. Too cute. The thought made me squeal inside as I noticed Aizawa entering. I felt a sudden squeeze in my chest and look away. Gotta keep calm and watch over the kids.

While Pro-Hero Thirteen gave explanations of the simulation I decided to wander around and check out the different simulation joints. The first one I entered was labelled "Ruin Zone." It was an urban environment that looked as if a hurricane had swept through and was left for years. As I climbed the broken buildings I felt the dust and rubble under my fingers. I even passed by a few rugged pieces of cloth and what seemed to be a doll? Wow...Nezu went all out. Suddenly I heard a scream. What now?

I turned in the direction of the scream to find black portals coming out of nowhere and villains walking out of them one by one.

Before I could act on any tactics flowing through my mind I noticed Aizawa already fighting the villains. I ran through the shadows to check on the students at the entrance and stepped out of one of the student's shadow, startling them with my sudden appearance.

"Whoa, another villain!" I heard one student cry. The rest got into their fighting stances.

Me? A villain? I guess I could have become one if I wanted to...

I made eye contact with Thirteen and we both nodded.

"No, she's one of U.A.'s staff, you can trust her." Thirteen informed.

"How can we trust someone who appeared outta nowhere and we've never even seen or heard about?" I heard another say. I was met with an ash blonde boy. He looked up at me with red eyes and puffed up his chest. I assume this is Bakugou.

"How do we know you're not just a shape-shifting villain or somethin huh?" The last few words he spat in my eye.

I wiped my eye in one swoop then bent over looking down at him with a bored expression.

"How foul."

He was taken back at my response but quickly shot back.

"Eh? What'd you say?" His tone became even angrier I think he was trying to intimidate me. However, I wouldn't have it. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Katsuki Bakugou?!" He stumbled backward at the sudden yell.

"Are you in charge?" I yelled further.

He looked at me confused and angry at the same time.

"I said, Are you in charge?" I pressed.

"N-N-No..." He looked timid. "But-!"

"Then I suggest you LISTEN and OBEY and TRUST your authorities."

I could see the shocked faces of all the other students.

"DO. I. MAKE. MYSELF. CLEAR?" I took a step forward and watched as he shrunk.

"Y-Y-yes..." He looked down at his feet.

"Good." I slid my hands in my pocket and took another deep breath. I gave a sharp glance towards Thirteen to which he nodded. Assuming that he understood what the gesture meant I walked to the back of the group as he gave instructions to the students.