Day Out

As we reached our destination I turned to his usual bored expression.

"Let's go in. I'll pay for you too." He didn't complain.

When we got through the gate we were led into an underground cave, lit up by giant blue florescent crystals piercing from each side of the wall.

"Ahh, the aquarium. The world for loners..." I opened my arms wide breathing in the nostalgic scent of humid aquarium water. "Have you ever been here before Aizawa?"

"Maybe once when I was younger and what's with the sudden name change?" His eyebrows furrowed.

I gave a smirk. "Well, of course, I'm not going to call you a hobo out in public. It's my special nickname for you~."

His face became blank and turned to a large tank filled with a variety of tropical fish and coral. I was faced with his back but I swear I saw a smile from the side of his face.

For the rest of the day, I pulled him around staring in awe at every fish and shark tank there was. But for the most part, I stayed in the jellyfish exhibit.

"Guessing you really like jellyfish?" It sounded more like a statement rather than a question.

I nodded. My eyes followed the unique features that followed the white jelly's body.

"They're fascinating creatures. So beautiful and delicate but they're deadly... I wish I could just...touch them." I held out my hand and placed it on the glass barrier. Before me was a 10-foot fluorescent beauty. The sea wasp box jellyfish. Its tentacles were glowing like lightning bolts with the rest of the bell gently bouncing from side to side.

"What a miraculous creature..." My face muscles formed a fascinated smile.

Third Person POV-

This comment, however, gave Aizawa the shivers and your facial expression didn't help either. He's even more concerned now than he was when he saw your bathroom wall. He lightly tapped on your shoulder making you flinch.

_______

"Sorry, what time is it?" I responded without looking back at him. I took a glance at my watch.

"Hmm, I guess we should go now." I stood up and faced him. He nodded.

As we headed toward the exit I heard crying. I turned toward the noise and found a little girl crying in the corner. I ran off towards her leaving Aizawa behind.

"Hey sweetie, what's wrong?" I said as I knelt down and put a hand on her shoulder.

The girl stopped and looked into my eyes. Tears streamed down her flushed cheeks.

"I-i-i lost m-m-my mom-momma *sniffle*." She went back to crying and wiping her eyes.

"Oh noo, it's alright. We'll help you find her!" I wiped the freshly formed tears from her eyes. "What does she look like? Where did you see her last?" After she let out a description of her mother's features I scanned the room and stood up.

"Here, take mine and his hand." I pointed to Aizawa who had just joined us.

She hesitantly took his hand I assume out of fear of his appearance, but once she did, she no longer suspected him. I watched as she held onto his hand and how they stared at each other. Aizawa's eyes showed warmth, calming the little girl's tiny heart.

Not too long after wandering around the little girl pointed to a young woman with the same hair colour as hers. "Momma!" She let go of our hands and ran to the woman. A gasp fell out of the woman's mouth as they held each other in an embrace. After the reunion, the mother and daughter waved as they disappeared into the rest of the crowd.

"Let's go Aizawa," I said as I walked away.

As we headed for the exit again he was stopped by a tug on his pants. He looked down and found that same girl we helped.

"Uhm... Yes?"

The girl smiled. "Thank you for helping me! Your girlfriend is really nice!"

"Oh, she's not... Thanks." He gave a small smile and rubbed the top of her head, the girl ran off once more.

Meanwhile, I was outside, wondering where he could be. Then he peeped out of the sliding doors and swiftly walked up to me.

"Thought you'd ditched me or something." My arms were crossed accompanied by an unamused face. Then I noticed a small bag in his hand. "Watchu got there?" I pointed with my eyes. He held it up to my face.

"It's for you."

"Oh what... You didn't have to get me anything." I held up my hands to keep it away.

He pushed further till it was right in my face.

"Alright, fine I'll take it."

He handed me the paper bag and I dug my hand in to pull out a dainty keychain. It was the exact same shape and colour as the jellyfish I had been looking at the whole time. I blushed.

"Thanks.."

"No problem. I'll walk you home."

I pursed my lips. "No, you don't have to, I can walk by mysel-." He grabbed my shoulders and turned my body around, giving it a small push forward.

"Let's go."

On the way was quiet until he started humming quite a familiar tune, but I couldn't figure out what it was called.

When we got to my door I unlocked it and turned to face him.

"Thanks for coming out with me today..." I started fidgeting with my hands.

"No problem, I didn't have anything to do today anyway." He took a few slow steps towards me till our faced were only inches apart. I could feel the heat forming on my face.

OHMY GOODNESS WHATISHEDOING IS HE GUNNA DO THAT? NONONONONO-

He put a hand on my shoulder.

"When you're ready.... Let me know." His hold became tighter, almost saying that I wouldn't be able to get out of it if I didn't anyway. I sighed.

"Yeah, sure."

He seemed satisfied with my answer and turned to leave. His back faced me.

"Seeya Hobo-san."

He held up his arm into a wave without looking back. I watched as the dark clothed man disappeared into the bustling street. I gave out another sigh and shut the door behind me.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Could it be that THE FEELS have started blossoming? Tune in next time to find out! No guarantee that it'll happen in the next chapter though..