ART CONTEST!!

Yo Wassup guys?

I'm holding an art contest for this book's cover.

------------------------- So the Rules:

- No stealing/cheating

- Must be appropriate. No nudity or characters in undergarments. Think about the whole plot and feel of the story. What does the book say to you?

- Must have a watermark (or basically your signature) on art MUST HAVE!

- Art can be hand drawn or digital

----------------------- How to enter:

If you've read and agreed to all the rules comment "Cadets are off!" down below so I know who's entering. To submit your art, make a book and post it there and tag me in that chapter of the book. I will comment in that chapter so you know that your art has been entered. But just in case, send me a private message telling me you've submitted your art in that book you posted it in.

----------------------

I will be grading based off of cleanliness (no smudge marks unless on purpose for hand drawn entries) and originality.

---------------------- Now what's a contest without a PRIZE?

The winner...

-Will have their art displayed as the book's cover(of course xD)

-Be tagged in the next chapter

-Have their OC of choice (can be a villain, hero, or just an extra) appear in the chapters of the sequel. YES, the sequel.

-------------------------------- It doesn't matter if you think you can't draw or it won't look good. Just try. I'm always happy to see other artists on here showing their talent. Art is art. Everyone has a different style. Besides, even if you don't win, I appreciate your efforts....

AND WILL DISPLAY EVERYONE'S ART IN THE SEQUEL!!

So what are you doing? Comment "Cadet's are off!" And start drawing with your creative minds!

I know you can do it! I believe in you!

Deadline is November 1st, 2018. Which is when the first chapter of the sequel will be posted.

I look forward to seeing your work - Mei <3