GOT SOME IMpORTaNt INfO

Yooooooooooo
6k views? For real? Like, uh... am i dreaming? I didn't think anyone would be interested in reading something like this.
I'm honestly surprised that people would click on this.
Is it that interesting???

I wanna thank you guys who've decided to follow me and actually read and enjoy my book. This brings joy to my heart that the girl who started out with the worst grammar and English skills, no self-esteem, no useful skills in real life, is being praised for a fanfic that she didn't even know people would even like or even consider reading.

I gotta hand it to ya, i never thought anyone would actually notice me here.
Yknow, i love attention but I won't ever show it...?
Cuz I felt like that'd make people dislike me so I never got it the way I wanted to... does that makes sense? Haha.

But after taking a chance and putting myself out here... on here? i've come to realize that people like me for who I really am. The real me. I don't have to fake my fantasies and feelings on here. You guys are so supportive with just reading cuz seeing the views just makes me happy. Idk why tho...

But nonetheless I love you all and thank you for supporting me as a fanfiction writer.

I actually do have original stories its just that I never finished them and I'm really into BNHA right now so I don't really know when i'll ever put them out but if you guys maybe... are interested in reading them? Idk let me know in the comments.

Anyway, thank you so much again for following me in this journey of Aizawa and You. It has ended...but wait... there's more hehehe

Love ya BYEEeEEE
-Mei