Is That You?

"PFFTAHAHAHAHAH HAHa hAHAHAHAHA! JUICE? HITOSHI AHAHAHAHHA YOU REALLY PICKED UP THE BEST GIRL AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Shigaraki fell off his stool, leaving a wet mess of whatever he drank on Kurogiri.

I shrink in embarrassment, warmth crept on my cheeks.

"I know right?" Shinsou threw his arm around my shoulder and gave a side smile towards me.

"I have cranberry juice if that's alright?" The ghostly villain said.

I nodded as he poured a glass of red liquid and placed it in front of me.

"Hitoshi, let's talk privately outside." The blue haired man stood up and pointed towards the door.

Shinsou lets go of my shoulder and left with Shigaraki. But before completely leaving through the door he stops.

"Toga."

"Yes!"

"Pretty up my dear princess, would ya?"

"Yes, sir! Come on Onee-san! Let's go to my room!" Toga pulls me off of the high stool to the hallway.

=====

"SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ONEE-SAN? YOU LIKE IT!!" The twinned bun girl closed the door behind us.

I let out a nervous laugh. "Aha.. Yeah, it's... It's nice."

The little girl jumped with glee. "EEEEEE I KNEW YOU WOULD!" She pulled out a chair and patted the seat telling me to sit down in front of a large lit up mirror.

As I sat down she pulled out a red cocktail dress from her closet.

"You don't expect me to wear that... do you?"

"Of course we do!!"

I let out a sigh.

"NOW LET'S GET YOU READY FOR YOUR DATE!" The blonde schoolgirl opens a drawer full of makeup and turns to me with a devilish smirk.

"WAIT WHAT? DATE?"

=====

After minutes of fighting with Toga and finally slipping into the dress, I was ready... Almost.

I rummaged through my backpack and pulled out my contacts.

"Onee-san, why do you have contacts?" Toga looks at me with an innocent puppy dog face.

"I just like wearing different eye colours." I say while applying them.

Toga's eyes widen in amazement. "They're purple just like Shinsou's! Nee-san, was that on purpose?" She squeals.

"Pfft... no." 'They're just the only ones I could find.'

"Mhm, sureeee~."

=====

As we entered the small bar once again I heard a small gasp. I stop in my tracks to see Shinsou fully dressed in a suit and hair neatly combed back.

'Woah...he looks... good.'

I gulped as I was being pushed towards him. He grabbed my hands and gave them a gentle squeeze.

"You look... Amazing." He smiled, eyes still wide open with surprise.

"Uhm, thanks? You...You too." We stared at each other for a moment.

"Ughh, come on, just kiss already~." Dabi complained as he fell onto the couch.