Meeting the new neighbors

"Lou is that you out ther-whoa who's the hot chick living next door to Hazza?" a blonde guy who I think was named Niall said. I chuckled at his expression. Why do these lads keep saying that I'm hott?

"She's Delilah...I bumped into her outside of Starbucks." Louis said wiping his tears.

"Your Delilah?! Man he described you perfectly...Damn..." Niall whispered.

"Okay well I'm going to go inside now so-" I said but was interrupted.

"Lou who are you talkin- DELILAH!!" Harry screamed and gave me a big hug then kissed me on the cheek.

"Hi Harry." I said while laughing.

"Hey boys Simon just said-well hello there!" another boy who should be Zayn to my memory said after coming out of his room.

"Delilah. Nice too meet you too," I chuckled.

"Haz I got your text who's the 'hott babe in the hall-Oh my never mind! Heeloo hot babe in the hallway!" the one who is prob Liam since thats the last one left. I blushed and looked at Harry who winked and put his arm around me.

"wait your name is Delilah, aren't you-" Zayn started. But I interrupted

"-yes I am the Delila that grew up with Lou and Jay (who is his mum btw) and then was ignored by him. Yes that Delilah." I said while turning around and opening my door.

"If you boys need me I'll be in my room ad I usually leave the door unlocked so just come in and shout the keyword Lou-ass so I know your not a murderer." I slammed the door behind me and sat on the couch. Almost immediately someone walked in and said," Lou is a giant ass and doesn't deserve your friendship." Louis said with hurt in his big blue, deep, pretty...whoa no. Your angry at him.

"Louis William Tomlinson you have five minutes."