Jimmy, Simple but affective, 3 words

-2 weeks later, Del on crutches, her leg healed faster than expected-

~Louis's POV~

God I love babies. I just found this random baby on the sidewalk alone so now here we are at Walmart munching on carrots and for him, mushed carrots. I shall name him jimmy.

"Do you want to have potatoes?" I asked him, to test if this baby was worthy.

"No!" Jimmy protested.

I have taught this baby well.

~Delilah's POV~

God where was Lou?! He's been gone way to long for buying a carrot. I was relaxing in their flat with everyone when I heard the door open.

"AHH WHAT THE HECK? YOUR GOING TO GET SENT TO JAIL!" I heard Niall scream from the kitchen. We all shot eachother worried glances and ran to them. Lo and behold, Louis somehow found a baby and made it follow him home. Dear god...

"BABY!" Dani screamed and picked him up. He gurgled and grinned as Liam and Dani cradled him together. He has to be a little under one most likely. They would be great parents.

"Why the hell is there a baby with you?" Zayn said.

"HELL!" The baby shouted. Niall rolled around in a giant fit of laughter. I started giggling and Liam gave Zayn a dirty glare.

"This is Jimmy!" Louis said grinning. "I found him outside of Walmart!"

"LARRY STYLINSON LOVE CHILD!" Harry screamed as be and Lou pretended to argue like an old married couple, resulting in 'makeup sex.' Please, don't ask.

"Well Dani and I are taking him to the police station." Liam said as the grabbed their keys.

"BYE MY JIMMY I LOVE YOU!" Lou shouted and giving him a hug and kiss. He looked genuinely sad to see him go.

"Delilah, I really want a baby. Can I knock you up?" He asked pleadingly

"HELL NO!" I said with my cheeks flushing red.

"Too late!" He said scooping me up and taking me to his room. Only he and I just sat there on the bed.

"Any reason for that?" I asked laughing.

"Yeah, I have a question actually!" He said smiling.

"Ok!"

"Will you marry me?"

"What? No!"

"Simple but affective! It always works!"

"No it doesn't I said no!"

"Be my girlfriend"

"What?"

"Be. My. Girlfriend." He said walking closer to me with every word staring into my eyes.

"Yes" I breathed out in a whisper. He then kissed me, with the love and passion I had been waiting for.

"I love you" he said as we pulled away, our foreheads resting against eachother.

"I love you too." I said kissing him again.

"Simple, but affective." He said, grinning like he won the lottery.