Connor x Female!Android!Reader | Deviant or Obligated (Fluff)

(Picture: Screenshot from 'Detroit: Become Human' by 'QuanticDreams' ; own source)

[Warning: may contain spoiler]
[Making choices included]
[Plot holes included]

Connor called me, telling me to meet him up.

Both of us were androids made by Cyberlife, working with the Detroit Police Department to solve crimes.

I was pretty shy as an Android, often holding back. But I was pretty helpful and, yes, useful.

I did what needed to be done for progress to be made, to accomplish the mission.

Connor pretty much did the same thing alongside his partner, Lieutenant Anderson.

It was dark outside already and I wondered wether Lieutenant Anderson wanted Connor to call me for help.

I got the feeling that Lieutenant Anderson didn't like to investigate against Deviants lately.

Connor wanted me to meet him up next to a cafe, even though everything was closed because of the evacuation going on in Detroit.

As I arrived, I saw Connor standing there already. He didn't wear his typical outfit, though.

"Ah, (Y/N), nice to see you."
Connor resounded and turned around to face me.
"What's the matter, Connor?"
I asked, getting right onto the point.

"Listen, (Y/N).. it might be a shock for you, but I really trust you."
Connor continued, causing me to tilt my head to the side slightly.

The last time I saw him was a few hours ago, before he was sent off on a mission in the same clothing he still wears right now.

He was sent off to meet and catch Markus, a deviant from Jericho and the leader of the deviants.

"Long story short, I turned deviant."
Connor said suddenly, causing me to look up into his eyes in surprise.

"I beg your pardon, Connor. I'm afraid I overhe-"
"I'm sure you didn't overhear what I just said."
Connor interrupted me, leading me to shake my head.

"I told Marcus I would infiltrate Cyberlife to shift the balance of power, to get the androids being there outside. And I also told him that I'm going to talk to an important person of mine before going there, who I thought would join me to help.. (Y/N), you were acting like a deviant, but still did everything to accomplish your mission. Amanda trusts you, even though she knows how your personality is."
Connor added.