Elijah x Markus x Connor x Male!Reader | Truth or dare (Fluff)

(Picture: Screenshot from 'Detroit: Become Human' by 'QuanticDreams' ; own source)

[This story is a parallel story to the 'North x Chloe x Reader | Truth or dare' chapter][Warning: may contain spoiler][Plot holes included][Requested]

[Warning: may contain spoiler]
[Plot holes included]
[Requested]

"Alright, everybody here?"
Elijah asked.

"Yep."
"Yes."
"Mhm."
Markus, Connor and I said after one another.

As weird as it might sound, we were doing a sleepover with them, being in my apartment.

Fortunately, Norths apartment was next to mine, so we could do pranks on her and the sleepover she was holding with Chloe and (Name).

The funny thing about pranking them is that they won't know it was the four of us. Why, you ask?

Well, I just happened to move into this apartment and wanted to surprise North, Chloe and (Name) with it, so they still don't know about me living next to North.

"(Y/N), what about truth or dare?"
Markus suggested, sitting on the couch with Connor already, while Elijah went into the kitchen to get beers for each one of us.

"Swear you won't make the neighbours hate me on my first day, M.K."
I joked while smiling at Markus who was smiling back at me.

"Sounds good. Since the girls are doing a sleepover as well, we could pull pranks on them."
Elijah suggested, approaching me with four beers in his two hands.

"They'll be surprised to see us. They don't know (Y/N) lives here now, after all."
Connor spoke while Elijah handed over the beers to us.

All of us sat down on the huge couch in the living room.

"Alright, let's do it. Who wants to begin?"
Markus asked, looking back and forth between us all.
"Rock, paper, scissors!"
I suggested, causing all of them to nod in agreement.

In the end, Connor won against Elijah with scissors, thus being the one to begin the game.

"Alright then.. let's begin with you, Elijah. Truth or dare?"
"Truth."
Connor grinned at Elijah's answer, taking a sip of his beer before asking the question.

"Something going on between Chloe and you?"
"Ohhh, strong one, Connor."
Markus admit while we laughed.

"Yeah, kind of. We have been together for a long time now, no?"
"Well, even though it was pretty obvious, I never was so sure about it."
I said after hearing Elijah's answer.