Connor x Traci!Reader | Special One (Smut) (2/2)

(Picture: Screenshot from 'Detroit: Become Human' by 'QuanticDreams' ; own source)

[This story is a sequel to the first story 'Connor x Traci!Reader | Special one', can be read separately though][Warning: may contain spoiler][Warning: contains sexual content][Plot holes included][Requested]

[Warning: may contain spoiler]
[Warning: contains sexual content]
[Plot holes included]
[Requested]

I put on my clothes and headed home shortly after the detective left.

I didn't really have anything to do, but I didn't want to go into rest mode either.
The only thing I were doing right now was skipping though the television channels and sitting on the couch.

I showered already, being in my pyjamas, which contained an oversized white shirt with grey jogging trousers.

My beautiful (H/C) hair was still wet a little bit, but it wouldn't take long for it to dry now.
I turned off the television desperately, sighing in frustration slightly.

What I experienced earlier today at Eden Club was.. actually the first time experiencing it. That was pretty much the most intimate thing I did in my while android life, despite working as Traci.

I didn't work as a Traci from the beginning - I was a medical android before starting to work at Eden Club, being known as a very good singer and dancer across Detroit now.

Actually, I still wasn't a real Traci, since the androids which performed sex are called Tracis and I do not perform sex, but people called me a Traci because I was working at a brothel.

Suddenly, a gentle knock was heard on the door, causing me to stand up while placing the remote control on the table in front of the couch.
I walked up to the door, opening it right after.

I smiled to myself when I saw the person standing on the other side.
"Connor."
I muttered in an amused voice.

Connor entered the room, closing the door with his foot while lifting my head up with his fingers.

I transmitted my information to him back at Eden Club, hoping for him to come and pay me a visit. Well, my hopes weren't for nothing.

We looked into each other's eyes before Connor turned me around and pushed my back against the door, lifting me up slightly.

His head was buried in my wet (H/C) hair while my arms rested on his shoulders loosely. My legs surrounded him, giving me an extra grip not to fall.
"I hope you don't mind."
Connor whispered, his hot breath on my neck's skin.

I blushed lightly,m while taking a deep breath.
"I don't."
I replied, instantly feeling his lips on my neck.

He stopped after a few moments, looking at me with an innocent smile.
I smiled back while the distance between our faces grew smaller.

I closed my eyes before our lips touched. The pressure on my lips felt somehow vibrant and captivating.

Connor walked up to the couch, laying me down gently. He hovered over me, looking into my (E/C) eyes. Connor and I kissed again while I loosened his tie, unbuttoning his shirt.