Tracis x Female!Reader | Remember? (Sequel/Fluff)

(Picture: Screenshot from 'Detroit: Become Human' by 'QuanticDreams' ; own source)

[This is a sequel to "Tracis x Reader | Live Freely (Fluff)"][Warning: contains spoiler][Plot holes included][Requested]

[Warning: contains spoiler]
[Plot holes included]
[Requested]

"Hmm.."
I muttered, looking at my newest painting.

"That should be it.."
I added, putting away my palette and brush.

The first painting, which was painted by the two Tracis, attracted the famous painter Carl Manfred, who contacted me then.

I told him about the story behind the picture: two androids painted it as a result of a challenge I gave them.

Carl and I were getting along pretty well, also getting pretty close to each other due to his condition.

Sadly, Carl Manfred passed away just before the events of Detroit took place.

I was sure that Carl would be pro-deviant, since he treated Markus, his android, lika a son to him.

The events of Detroit ended, deviants were acknowledged as living beings.

Even the famous deviant hunter, RK800 Connor, turned deviant.

Markus was the leader of the deviants, being famous as well, due to the attention he got through the events.

I tried to summarise the events into one painting, even painting it for a few weeks now.

My painting wasn't really finished - some small details were still missing.

But what was on my painting?

A tree, one side in full bloom, with fruits on it and in bright and intense colours, while the other side was colourless, dead and without any fruit.

I covered the painting in cloth, walking up to a sink to wash the paint off of my hands.

Suddenly, my iPhone rang.

I took my phone into my wet hands, and yeah, it was rather uncomfortable.
"Hello?"
I asked, trying to dry my hands while holding
My phone between my jaw and my shoulder.

"Hej, (Y/N)."
A quite familiar voice resounded.

"Markuuuuus!"
I said, taking my phone into my now dry hands.

"I'm sorry it's unexpected, and I'm sure you have a lot to do, but.."
"Anything for you, Markus. Don't worry, I'm always free for friends."
I interrupted him, hearing him laugh.