Gavin x Female!Reader | Can't hold back (Smut)

(Picture: Screenshot from 'Detroit: Become Human' by 'QuanticDreams' ; own source)

[Warnung: may contain spoiler]
[Plot holes included]
[Requested]

I was standing inside the evidence room, searching a few things on one of the the huge displays there.

I was tasked of sending the deviants bodies back to CyberLife, since the events are over and ended up in the deviants winning.

Actually, it wasn't really my job, it was Hanks job, but I decided to do it before going home.

I was pro deviant from the start, so I was happy to see them getting their freedom and rights as the result of these few days of fight.

I noticed some uploaded reports about the bodies, so I took an iPad to read the reports while walking closer to the two bodies that were inside this room.

I was reading while checking them for correctness before a familiar voice resounded.

"So, so, they're going back, hm?"
Gavin asked rhetorically, causing me to nod without really paying attention to him.

"When do you think you will finish?"
He asked, leading me to look at the ceiling to think.

Thinking about what I still had to do.. checking the few other reports, writing three reports yourself, two for the bodies and one for the evidence found on crime scenes.

"Until I finish for today it'll be thirty minutes. I'll have to do some work tomorrow morning here again."
I finally replied him, moving forward to the next report to check it.

I heard him approach me from behind before he took away the iPad from me.
"Hey..!"

"I wanna help you."
"Then it'll be more useful to take another iPad."
I said, aiming to go for another iPad so we could work on this together.

Gavin stopped me again by grabbing my hand, leading me to look at him.
"What's wrong?"

"These reports are correct anyway. They were written and checked yesterday, so.."
He remarked, putting the iPad to the side while pushing me against the wall behind me.

"Gavin..?"
I asked in a husky voice, looking into his eyes.
"Could it wait until we're home?"
"No."

His lips touched mine in a gentle yet rough manner, causing me to close my eyes.
Our tongues entwined, not really fighting for dominance but enjoying each other's presence.

As we parted, we looking into each other's eyes before kissing again.

He lifted me up while I surrounded his pelvis with my legs, putting my hands around his neck.
No one would come down here anyway, so..

"I haven't thought you would actually agree to do that.."
Gavin muttered as our foreheads were touching.
"I haven't thought you would doubt it."

I saw the lust and passion in his now darker eyes before he kissed me, causing me to close my eyes.

He put me down on the table, leading me to sit while he was standing in front of me.

We were ripping off each other's clothes, kissing every time possible.

I ran my fingers down on his light abs while he was putting my hair out of the way.

He pushed me down on the table before taking off my trousers and panties.

His face immediately went down between my tights, causing me to arch my back in pleasure slightly while grabbing onto the edges of the table.

"I see you're enjoying this already.."
"Oh, Gavin..!"
I moaned out quietly as his tongue started to move.

One of his fingers entered me, soon being followed by another one. He really knew what to do with his mouth.

I moaned quietly, trying to get a grip anywhere possible.

My heart started to beat faster and faster as I felt a pressure building up in my abdomen.

He quickened his pace once more, causing me to come undone, shivering and holding onto the edge of the table while I squirted.

Gavin took off his trousers, being only in his boxers before hoovering over me again, kissing my collarbone and biting lightly into my skin while playing with my boobs in a gentle manner.

"I like to see you like that, (Y/N).. all exhausted yet ready for more.."
Gavin remarked in a husky voice, causing me to chuckle slightly.
"I hope you won't leave me undone, will you?"

He smirked after my remark, caressing my sides while positioning himself to enter me.

He placed his glans on your entrance, causing a warm feeling to flow through your body.
"Take care not to moan too loud."
He said, entering me right after, causing me to moan out in pleasure.

I felt his member inside of me, moving only slightly in and out, leading me to move my hips.
He put my legs over his shoulders, holding me close to him.

He slammed into me, causing me to gasp in surprise and pleasure.

I tried to keep your moans quiet, but it wasn't easy with Gavin hitting my sweet spot over and over again.

I took a glance at his face, seeing him being focussed on making you feel good, and oh boy was he good at it.

He quickened his pace and slowed down to tease me from time to time. I moaned his name out quietly the whole time, feeling his length entering and exiting me, enjoying it hitting every spot that made me feel good.

He moved faster and faster, causing a pressure build up your stomach again, this time with stringer presence, making it harder for me to keep quiet.

"Gavin..!"
I moaned out rather loudly, feeling his sperm enter me while I arched my back in pleasure, coming alongside him.

Both of us panted, staying in the position we were in for a few moments before Gavin let my legs down gently.
I closed my eyes to try and calm yourself, hearing Gavin picking up my clothes from the floor.

"Maybe.. we should do that more often."
I suggested, opening one eye to look at Gavin.
He looked at me while smirking, causing me to smile.
"I agree."