•Mate• [Jikook Pt 2]

"Please, my K-king." he growled and attack my neck sucking on my sweet spot again making me moan loudly and i don't care at all. His hand went down to my clothed member and palmed it slowly adding the pleasure to my body. "Oh a-ah! Mm mo-more p-please ah!" he took off my pants also with my boxers and stare at my cock dripping pre cum making me blushed. "Please don't s-stare at it." He licked my pre cum making me moaned. "I want to lick to what's mine."

He put his mouth on my cock and suck it like it's a lollipop, i leaned my head to the pillow moaning mess feeling his warm tongue rolling on my tip. He pull away and took off his clothes while i taking off my shirt, he gave a peck on my lips while lube his fingers and stick one in me.

I feel uncomfortable and he put the second one making me feel pain since I'm a virgin. He scissors me inside turning the pain into pleasure and soon there's three fingers and i already moaning mess. "Jungkook ah~ nghh more p-please Ah! Ohh~" he smirked and pull out his hands making me whine.

"Tell daddy what's you want baby." I blushed at the 'daddy' and 'baby' part yet he want me to beg him. "Um please daddy fuck me please.. i need you inside me an--Ah!" he slapped my ass making me hiss a bit. "fuck is a bad word baby." i whine in pain but was cut by Jungkook push his length inside me. "Ah! It hurts wait." he push inside completely and wait for me to adjust.

After adjust to his size, i nod and he thrust at fast pace making me feel pain. "Ah kookie! Mm hurts!" he huff next to my ear "Sorry but i can't hold it baby." soon the pleasure start to form and he keep hitting my prostate or abusing it. "Ahh! Gonna c-cum nggh oh ah!" i cum hard yet the pleasure of Jungkook thrust inside me still there, he's gonna cum soon and he quickly bit my neck marking me. It hurts and i scream as tear rolling down my cheek, he cum inside me and he lick my neck try to ease down the pain.

He look at me worried but i smiled at him telling him that I'm okay. "Sorry baby i-" i cut him by kissing his lips sweetly. "mm it's okay." he smile and lay next to me then we both stared at the ceiling above us and there's akward silent in the room. "So what's now?" he look at me then the ceiling "Since you're my mate and I've mark you, let's get married and have childrens and of course you'll stay by my side rulling my kingdom." he said.

Then i realise he's a demon and I'm the queen now but my eyes tears when he said of getting married.
"Yes! Let's get married and have children together. I'll stay by your side forever i promise, i love you." he chuckled "Love you too baby." we both cuddle and sleep in each other arms.