Angel [JiKook Pt.2]

Jungkook

"Hey Jiminie, what are you doing?" He hummed playfully and smirked.

"Nothing special." i whined at the answer.

"Jiminie!" he burst into full of laughter.

I pouted and walked away and smiled secretly as i noticed him trailing behind. He wrapped his arm around me and i push him away playfully.

"Baby, please forgive me okay? Forgive Jiminie?" i sighed and nodded.

"How can I'm not forgive this cute mochi boyfriend of mine." he laughed and tickled my side making me squirmed in his arm as he smirked evil-ly.

"That's what you get for teasing me babyboy." i blushed at the nickname he gave me.

"I hate you." i mumbled.

"Awed, i love you too." I giggled and gave him a quick peck on his lips.

"Love you too." we both leaned closer for a kiss.

His hands trailing to my crotch making me moaned out loud at the unexpected movement. My hands went to his blond locks and tugged on it making him groaned.

'Ah, i love you my baby.' i smiled and peck his lips.

'I love you too my angle mochi.' i laughed as his cute pouted but then he smirked.

'You're going to regret saying that to me.' i smirked.

'Oh really?' he growled and latched his lips on my neck and suck on it.

I moaned as his hands trailed under my shirt and pinch my nipples making me whimpered in pleasure.

'Oh~fuck!' he pull of my neck and put one of my nipple into his warm mouth making me whine as he suck on them hard and fast.

'I'll fuck you hard baby.'
__________

'Mmngh J-Jiminie!' his thrust were hard and deep and my precum already leaking from my tip.

My stomach tingles as he grabbed my dick and moved them up and down following his thrust making the climax build even faster.

I moaned as i cum hard on his hands and soon he followed after. He pull off and kiss my lips.

'Love you Kookie.' that's the last thing i heard before i drift off to sleep in his warm embrace.

Short but yea...