•Horny• [Vhope]

REQUEST

Taehyung

   "Ah~mgh." i wake up moaning, breathing heavily and sweat. I look there's a bump on my bed sheet, i take a look under and saw Hoseok was sucking my dick in.. 02:24am in the morning? This guy must be horny "hobi.. What are you nghh doing ah~" i cum into his mouth and he gladly swallow it leaving nothing behind.

   "Daddy~ I'm horny.. Can you f-fuck me please." his eyes water a bit making my heart melt. I took him into my arms and kiss him sloppily and he gladly let my tongue in. Our tongue swirl around each other fight for dominance but of course i win.

   His cute little hands went to my dick and pump it slowly making me groan a bit "faster daddy i want you~" i took off his clothes and without prep or warning i sink him down on my dick since i know he's wet so no need to prep. "Ah Daddy! You're so b-big ngh."

   After a few seconds of adjusting, he bounce on my dick quickly making me moan. "Ah~ baby you're v-very good. You're making daddy f-feel good ah!" he bounce a little bit faster and then slow down wanna feel a little bit longer.

   He's probably weak by the pleasure so i roll us over and fuck him at a steady speed, slow yet deep and hard. "D-daddy~ i-i love you so much." i chuckle and kiss him passionately "Daddy loves you too baby."

   I thrust to him faster wanna make him cum "Ah yes! Mm ngh wanna cum!" I stop and carry him then push him to the wall. Fucking him hard to the wall and i know he loved it since this is my kink. "Cum then baby." i thrust faster and he cums on my stomach, he clench around me making me cum deep inside him. I lay him back to the bed and he quickly fall asleep.

   I went to the bathroom and took a wet towel to clean us up so next morning we don't have too. I was too tired but kiss his forehead then finally fell asleep.