•Drunk• [Taegi]

REQUEST

Yoongi

   "P-please help m-me." we both look at him with no emotion on our face. "How about no?" Taehyung shoot him with his gun  on his head. We watched as the guy fell helplessly to the ground, Taehyung look at me smiling. "Wanna drink at my place?" i shrugged and nod "Sure." we went to his house and good thing he lives alone.

   We both actually a gangster who works together killing people who stand in our way. We both are in the same age 18 means that we're still in highschool but no one know we're gangster. When we arrived to his house, we went inside and i sat on his couch while he's taking the wine and two glasses.
He pour the wine into the glasses and lend me one, I took it and we both drink. "Have you ever fell in love?" i look at him and nod. "I did but the bitch cheated on me so i killed her. I threw her body into the ocean."

   He nod and chuckle "Me too, i date a shy girl and i thought she's different. Turns out she only care about my money pfft that slut." i nod at him "So what did you do to her?" Taehyung smirk at me "I shoot her head twice using my favourite gun and she looks so helpless in front of me." Taehyung laughed like a maniac then i realise he's drunk. "You're drunk Tae."

   He laugh and pour me another drink "drink it." i drink the wine and he pour me another until i had 8 drinks. I don't really remember what happend and all i know we went to his room and darkness took over me.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

   "Ah T-taehyung!" he pound into me with no mercy while i sob in pleasure. His thrust is hard and deep hitting my prostate at every thrust making my climax nearer.

   "You like it huh? Like a slut you are." he slapped my ass making it red and sting, "Ah nggH Ta-Tae! More! Mm angh!" i moaned loudly and cum hard, my inside clench around him making him moan and cum deep inside of me. We both pass out to sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

   "Yoongi!" i opened my eyes to see Taehyung looking panickly at me. I try to sit up but my lower back hurts like what the fuck happened? "AH! Why is my back hurts?" Taehyung frown at me "We had SEX you idiot!" my eyes widened at his respond.

   We both quickly cleaned up well with his help carrying me of course, we wear our uniform and luckily Taehyung had a spare uniform for me to wear. We went to school and we got detention since we're late, Taehyung and i were asked to stand outside the classroom and we obey.

   "I'm sorry because of last night." Taehyung look down to his shoes making me laugh at him. "Don't be, i know you didn't mean it TaeTae." i smiled as Taehyung look at me surprisingly by my answers. But then he look down at his shoes again "But what if i m-mean it?" i look at him confusingly "Like i want it to happen, means that i like you hyung an-" i cut him off by kissing him in the lips while Taehyung put his arm on my waist pulling me making the kiss deeper.

   "I love you too idiot!" he smiled at me and kiss me again. We both don't care if someone sees us as long as we love each other nothing can separate us.