BONUS [Rapper line]

-Threesome
-Double penetration
-Mature
_____________

'Hyung? Where are you? I brought you guys some lamb skewers.' i raised my eyebrow in confusion when they didn't reply.

Did they go out? But they would tell me if they did.

I went to their room and stop when i heard a weird noises like someone moaning or something sticky sound. I leaned on the door and dropped my jaw when i heard something.

'H-hyung! Deeper please!' Hoseok hyung moaned.

'You like that don't you? What if Namjoon comes in watching as i fuck you like this? Would you feel shame? Would you like it? Do you want Namjoon to join us and fuck you like i did? You kinky shit!' i heard Yoongi hyung said and slapping skin afterwards then Hoseok moaned loudly.

D-Did Yoongi slapped Hoseok ass?

'Ngh! Hyung~' 

I gulped and then my phone rang making me jumped in horror.

'Sh-shit! What if they heard me?' i quickly grabbed my phone and run away into my room.

It was Seokjin hyung calling and i answered it.

'H-hello hyung?' the sound of Yoongi and Hoseok's sex still on my head and i can't help but to imagine how Hoseok would look like.

Fuck!

'Namjoon-ah, we won't be back tonight. Looks like Jungkook and Taehyung was drunk after drinking at the bar.' I sighed and nodded even though he couldn't see me.

'Okay hyung, we'll be fine.' Soon we hang up the call and i sighed again.

'So you heard huh?' i frozed on my spot as hands trailed on my body from behind.

'Y-Yoongi hyung?' i closed my eyes when i felt someone kiss my neck on my sweet spot.

'Mngh!' i moaned and immediately bit my lip afterwards, blocking them from getting out.

'Would you like to fuck him too like i did Joon?' i gulped when another hands grabbed my face making it face upward to the ceiling.

'P-please Namjoon-ah.' I heard Hoseok hyung plead me.

I felt my clothes immediately torn off and all i notice is that my boxer also gone and someone suck my dick making me moaned. I almost losses my balance but a pair of hands hold me closer to their chest.

I can't see them since the light was off but the feeling was good and i got turned on. My hand trailed down to the person hair who suck my dick and realized that it was Hoseok.

'H-hyung~ you did good. Y-your mouth felt w-warm.' i whimpered mess when Hoseok increase his speed and Yoongi hyung played with my nipples.

Soon we had Hoseok on the bed with his ass stick up into the air ready for me and Yoongi. Yoongi guide my dick into Hoseok's hole and i pushed in making him moaned loudly at the pleasure feeling.

He feel tight and also warm at the same time making me wanna pound into him and make him crying mess as i fuck his prostate.

'P-Please move Joonie!' i moved like he told me and started to fuck him faster and harder and all i can hear is just Hoseok calling my name and moaning under me.

We both didn't noticed as Yoongi pushed his dick into Hoseok's hole next to my dick and i immediately stopped.

Hoseok was crying at the small pain and i can't help but cooed at him saying sweet things like how beautiful he looks like and he did a good job.

'Are you okay baby?' Hoseok nodded at Yoongi's words and soon we both moved and fuck Hoseok's tight hole.

'F-Fuck Hobi!' i groaned and increase my pace making me and Hoseok cum hard.

'Ngh!' Yoongi cum afterwards and soon we pull away from Hoseok making him whined.

'C-cold.' I stay with him under my arms as Yoongi went to clean us up and stay cuddle with us.

'Love you all and your dicks and my poor ass.' Yoongi and I laughed and we all fall asleep from tiredness.