Chapter Two

------A Few Days After The Party------

"You all packed?" Liam asks walking in my room.
"Yeah, I'm all set. I'm just sad we're leaving again." I explain.
"I know, I'm sad too. But we're gonna see them soon in a few short months. And besides, I thought you and Sofia planned on having her come on tour at some point this summer." Liam explained.
"Yeah we had that idea planned out. That she could come on tour with us for a month or two before school, and as long as Simon was ok with it." I explained.
"Hey Liam, how long do we have until we have to leave? We all still need to take a shower and finish packing whatever we didn't pack." Harry asks walking into my room.
"We leave at I think noon, but need to be there at eleven. So you guys have a little over three hours. So I suggest no longer then twenty minutes." Liam explained.
"Two people can take a shower at a time. One of you guys can use the shower across the hall and one can use the shower downstairs." I said before handing him some towels.
"Thanks love. I'll let you guys know when I'm out so you can get in before Zayn." He said before he left.
After that, Liam and I started packing the rest of our things and talked about tour.

----------------Liam's POV--------------

After Harry got out of the shower, Veronica and I got in so we could hurry. While we were in there, I thought about how she was gonna miss her parents.
"Hey Liam, we need to get out so Zayn can take a shower. We gotta leave in a little over an hour." Veronica says snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Right, can I have a towel?" I asked after she stepped out.
After we got out and went to get dressed, Veronica went into her closet to grab something. When she came out, I saw that she grabbed the camera stuff her dad had gotten her for her birthday a few days ago.

An hour later

"We should go see if everyone is ready so we can head to the airport." Veronica said after we took our stuff downstairs.
"I'll go get them. They're probably on their phones." I said before I head upstairs.
When I got to Harry and Niall's room, I seen that they were watching something on the Telly.
"Hey guys, Veronica and I are ready. You guys ready to go?" I asked.
"Yeah we're ready. We were just waiting for everyone else." Niall said.
After I got Niall and Harry, I went and did the same to Louis and Zayn. But unlike Niall and Harry, Zayn and Louis were both playing a bored game that they got.
Once the boys and I went to the door, I could hear Veronica talking to her mom about the tour.
"I'm a bit nervous about leaving you guys. I'm gonna miss everyone. But, I'm also glad I get to be with Liam and the boys." She said.
"Being with the boys on tour is gonna be amazing. You've never traveled out of Jersey, so you'll get to go and see the world, and meet a bunch of new people." Lisa says.
"That's what I'm most excited for. I get to meet the boys fans, and hopefully make some new friends along the way." Veronica explained while laughing.
"The lads are ready to go. What about you love?" I asked interrupting them.
"Yeah I'm ready. Let's get going." She said smiling.
"Bye baby girl. We'll see you soon." Buddy says as he hugged Veronica.
"Looks like we're gonna say goodbye till you guys get the two month break." Mom said hugging me.
"Yeah. I guess so. And don't worry. I'll have the lads video chat with you when we're doing the dress hunt." I said laughing.
"I bet you'll look beautiful no matter what you wear at your wedding." Dad says laughing.
After saying goodbye to everyone, we finally headed to the airport so we could head to Georgia.