Chapter Thirty Nine

Veronica's POV

"That's great. Thank you so much for going over there Cheryl. I'll call you when we get to New Jersey." I say as I hung up.
"What did Cheryl have to say?" Liam asks looking over at me than at the road.
"She said that when she got there, Eleanor was surprised that she showed up with Sharlotte. She was even more surprised that she had said that Sharlotte was Louis' girlfriend." I explained.
"Well they do need to go out. They'd be a really good looking couple. Hopefully they get closer while we're visiting your family for a week." He says smiling.
After a little bit longer of talking and singing to songs on the radio, we made it to the airport that we needed to be at.
"What's the flight were taking?" I ask taking out my bags.
"Um, I know we're taking a flight to LA, then another flight to New Jersey where your patents are going to meet us at." Liam explains as he takes his bags out as well.
"Great. I can't wait to see them again. It's been almost a year since we saw them. I know mum and dad are looking forward to it as well. I just hope that they don't talk about us having kids during the visit this time." I say causing Liam to chuckle.
"Well, you gotta admit. Louis and Niall both have been doing the same thing as well." Liam says as we go through security.
"Yeah I know. But Niall is my brother and he loves kids. With Louis, I can't explain anything for his reasoning." I respond.
"Flight 198 to Las Angeles California is now boarding. Again, flight 198 to Las Angeles California is now boarding." Someone says over the intercom.
"C'mon we better get going." Liam says taking my hand.

Louis' POV

"Niall, I think he's waking up." A familiar voice says.
Once I open my eyes, I see the face of Niall inches away from my face.
"Louis, it's Harry and me. Are you awake?" Niall asks.
"No you bloody idiot. I'm still asleep." I say glaring at him.
"Get out of his face Niall. I'm gonna go get a nurse. I'll be back." Harry says walking out of the room.
"How did I get here? And why am I here?" I ask.
"Your in the hospital. Liam and Veronica said that you were in the bathroom at the flat and cut yourself really deep." He explains.
"Ah Mr. Tomlinson, glad to see that your finally awake. How're you feeling?" A nurse asks.
"I feel fine. Just a little dizzy." I say sitting up a bit.
"You will for a while, but we'll get you something for that." She says writing it down and leaving.
"Harry, I'm gonna go call Cheryl and tell her that Louis' awake." Niall says stepping into the hall.
"Did I really cut myself Hazz?" I ask looking over at Harry.
"Yeah. You were really hurt about Sharlotte. She felt really bad about you and really wants to talk to you. She also wants to make it up to you." Harry says smirking.
"Is Sharlotte gonna come over here or no?" I ask.
"I mean if you want her to. Just text her and ask." Harry says with a duh tone. I just roll my eyes as I text her.

Hey Sharlotte, do you wanna come over to the hospital? I finally woke up.

After I text her, I decided to turn the tv on. As I was flipping through channels, I came across a new song of Zayn and Taylor Swifts. I Don't Wanna live Forever.

Zayn
Been sittin' eyes wide open behind these four walls, hopin' you'll call
It's just a cruel existence like it's no point hopin' at all

Baby, baby, I feel crazy
Up all night, all night and every day
Give me somethin', oh, but you say nothin'
What is happenin' to me?

I don't wanna live forever
'Cause I know I'll be livin' in vain
And I don't wanna fit wherever
I just wanna keep callin' your name
Until you come back home
I just wanna keep callin' your name
Until you come back home
I just wanna keep callin' your name
Until you come back home

Taylor
I'm sittin' eyes wide open and I got one thing stuck in my mind
Wondering if I dodged a bullet or just lost the love of my life

Baby, baby, I feel crazy
Up all night, all night and every day
I gave you something, but you gave me nothing
What is happening to me?

Both
I don't wanna live forever
'Cause I know I'll be livin' in vain
And I don't wanna fit (fit, babe) wherever (wherever)
I just wanna keep callin' your name
Until you come back home
I just wanna keep callin' your name
Until you come back home
I just wanna keep callin' your name
Until you come back home

I've been looking sad in all the nicest places
(Baby, baby, I feel crazy)
I see you around in all these empty faces
(Up all night, all night and every day)
I've been looking sad in all the nicest places
(Give me somethin', oh, but you say nothin')
Now I'm in a cab, I tell him where your place is
What is happenin' to me?

Zayn
I don't wanna live forever
'Cause I know I'll be livin' in vain
And I don't wanna fit wherever
I just wanna keep callin' your name
Until you come back home
I just wanna keep callin' your name
Until you come back home
I just wanna keep callin' your name
Until you come back home
I just wanna keep callin' your name
Until you come back home
I just wanna keep callin' your name
Until you come back home

Both

I just wanna keep callin' your name
Until you come back home

As I was watching it, I felt my phone vibrate. I looked down and saw that it was from Sharlotte.

Yeah sure. I just have to have Cheryl drive me over there. I'll be over there in about an hour or so.

"Cheryl said that her and Sharlotte will be here in about an hour." Niall says walking into the room.
"Great. Hey Louis did Sharlotte say anything back?" Harry asks.
"Yeah she said the same thing that Niall just said." I explain.
As we waited for the girls, we just watched videos and talked.