Chapter Sixty Three

Part Two

Veronica's POV

Before they get on the plane

Before everyone got on the plane, I kept getting texts from the unknown number. I've been wanting to tell Liam, but I've been so nervous about telling him about it.

From Unknown

I hope you enjoy your little vacation while you can. Some news about Liam will be coming out while you are gone, and it will be a huge hit for the One Direction fandom. Have fun on your vacation.

On The Plane

I've never been use to flying on a plane. Even before I started dating Liam and got kidnaped by the boys. Zayn was the one who told me about the idea of listening to music to calm my nerves.
How the seating went was, Liam's dad, Ruth, and me by the window. Liam's mum, Nicola, and Liam were a few seats behind us.
"Hey love, just wanted to let you know that Liam was gonna sleep for a bit." Liam's mum says tapping my shoulder.

"Ok." I said as I watched her go back to her seat.
After she went back to her seat, I thought more about the text from the unknown number. What could it possibly mean and why would the fandom erupt? While I'm thinking more about it, I drift off to sleep.

Unknown Person's POV

While I'm sending the texts to Liam and Veronica earlier, I was setting up an interview to reveal the secret about Liam. All Liam knows about the secret is that this is something he has no way getting out.
"Yeah, I want to come onto your show next Friday if that was ok?" I asked.
"Yeah that's fine. Just email us the information and we'll talk to James about you coming on the show." The lady says.
"Ok thanks." I said before hanging up the phone.
This was going to be an interesting week when I tell the world the news.

Liam's POV

"Liam wake up, we're about to land." My mum says shaking me awake.
"Hmm? Oh thanks." I said rubbing the sleep from my eyes.
As we were landing, I looked down at my phone to text Veronica's dad to tell him that we were here. As far as Veronica knows, we are taking two taxis to her parents house. But, I arranged to have her dad come pick us up in his bakery van.

Inside the airport

"Hey babe, do my parents know that we're here?" Veronica asks when we get to baggage claim.
"I told them that we were going to be landing around noon. Why?" I asked.
"Because I see my mum and dad over there holding a sign." She says looking over somewhere.
As I looked in the direction she was looking in, I saw her family. I was shocked to see that they were inside. I thought that they were gonna wait outside for us.

"VERONICA!" Carlo yelled as he started running towards us.
"CARLO!" She yelled back opening her arms for him to run into.
"How are you buddy?" I ask once Veronica picked him up.
"I'm good. Look at my teeth." He said smiling big.
"You lost a tooth? Wow, your such a big man." Veronica said kissing his cheek.
"Why does your voice sound funny?" Carols asks.
"Why do you mean?" She asks looking confused.
"Carlo, you know how I live in London, and Veronica had to come live with me after her and I got married last year?" I ask hoping he'd remember.
"Yeah, but I still can't understand her." He said looking a tad more confused then Veronica.
"I'll explain it to you more when we get home ok?" Veronica asks. He nodded.
After we got our bags, we headed to the cars and went to Veronica's parents.

At Veronica's parents place

Veronica's POV

"So Vee, what was this thing that you and Liam wanted to tell us?" Mum asks as I help her and Aunt Mary with dinner.
"Yeah what's the big news. I've been dying to know what it was since your dad told me you and Liam had something important to tell us." Aunt Mary says.
"Liam and I are gonna tell everyone after supper. I can't tell you guys the secret because you guys suck with keeping a secret. Daddy and Grandma are the only two that can keep the secret around here." I say laughing.
"What's this I hear about a secret?" Grandma asks as Uncle Mauro pushes her wheelchair into the kitchen.
"It's something that Liam and I want to tell everyone after supper." I explained.
"You two better not have done something stupid like you and Niall did when you were here last. I'm still trying to get daddy to clean the rest of the garage out." Mum says scowling at me.
"Is that why there's Irish colors on the walls and stains on the floor?" Mauro asks looking confused.
"Yeah. Veronica and Niall thought it would be a good idea to eat out there and redo the colors on the wall." Mum said sighing.
"I think the garage looks nice. It's really bright." Grandma says.
"Vee, Liam, his dad, Danny, Joey and I are gonna take Carlo, Marco, and Buddy outside to play soccer." Dad says walking up behind Uncle Mauro.
"Ok thanks." I said as I get back to the pasta and everything else.