Chapter Twenty Five

Liam's POV

"Love, you gotta wake up. We have a long day today." I say gently shaking Veronica.
"Five more minutes, I'm sleeping." Veronica says turning away from me.
"We have to go check on that venue today, remember?" I ask.
"Fine, I'll wake up." She says throwing a pillow at me.
After I let out a chuckle, I went to the living-room to see the lads watching the Telly. When I get closer, I see that they're watching Cake Boss.
"Why are you four watching that?" I ask startling them.
"We were gonna surprise you guys and help you by designing a wedding cake for you guys." Niall says with a whisper.
"Why are you whispering Nialler?" I ask with a confused grin.
"I don't want her to hear me." Niall says in his normal tone.
"What do you guys not want me to hear?" Veronica asks rounding the corner.
"The boys are just planning some stuff for a friends birthday party. That's all." I say hoping she'll buy it.
"Oh ok. Oh, if you want you could ask my dad to design a cake. He loves decorating cake." She says sarcastically before going to the kitchen.
"Veronica and I are gonna be going out today. We'll be back in time for the concert tonight though." I say to the boys.

Veronica's POV

I knew that the boys were up to something. I just wish I knew WHAT they were planning. Liam obviously knows what they are planning, but I won't pressure him into telling me.
"Hey love, you ready to go?" Liam asks walking into the kitchen.
"Yeah I'm ready. Where's the venue that you chose?" I asked before taking my meds.
"It's a surprise. But I'm positive that you'll love it. Besides, it's big enough to be both inside and outside." Liam explains as we walk out.
"You know I hate surprises though." I say whining.
"I know. That's what makes it so much fun for me." Liam says kissing my cheek.
After a few minutes, Liam's favorite song came on.

Maybe it's the way she walks, straight into my heart and stole it. Through the door and pass the guards, just like she already owned it.
I said, can you give it back to me? She said never in your wildest dreams.
And we danced all night, to the Best Song Ever! We knew every line, and now I can't remember how it goes but I know, I won't forget her, cuz we danced all night to the best song ever. I think it went oh, oh, oh. I think it went yeah, yeah, yeah. I think it goes.
Said her name was Georgia Rose, and said her daddy was a dentist. Said I had a dirty mouth. (I got a dirty mouth.) But she kissed me like she meant it.
I said, can you give it back to me? She said never in your wildest dreams.
And we danced all night, to the Best Song Ever! We knew every line, and now I can't remember how it goes but I know, I won't forget her, cuz we danced all night to the best song ever. I think it went oh, oh, oh. I think it went yeah, yeah, yeah. I think it goes.
You know, I know, you know, I'll remember and you know, I know remember me. And you know I know (oh, oh, oh) I know you know (yeah, yeah, yeah.) I'll remember you. And I know you know, (oh, oh, oh.) I know you'll remember how we danced. (Yeah, yeah, yeah.) how we danced.
1, 2. 1 2 3 4! And we danced all night, to the Best Song Ever! We knew every line, and now I can't remember how it goes but I know, I won't forget her, cuz we danced all night to the best song ever. And we danced all night, to the best song ever! We knew every line, and now I can't remember, how it goes but know I that I won't forget her. And we danced all night, to the best song ever. I think it went oh, oh, oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, I think it goes.
Best song ever, it was the best song ever. It was the best song ever. It was the best song ever.

"Your never gonna stop loving that song aren't you." I say laughing.
"Nope. It describes how we met kinda." Liam explains with a chuckle.

At The Venue

Liam's POV

"Wow, this place is amazing. How did you ever even hear about this place?" Veronica asks.
"Well, actually this place I found this place a few years ago when the lads and I came here on tour. I've always found this place peaceful. Except for where we are gonna have the reception." I explain.
"Where are having the reception then?" Veronica asked.
"Well, I was thinking of having it in that building over there." I say as I point to a club that's on the sidewalk.
"Wait, what about the families who have kids? They aren't allowed to be in clubs until they're twenty-one here in America." Veronica says freaking out.
"Don't worry. Simon said that I can rent that whole club out. So, nobody will see anything inappropriate. Unless they run into Louis and Harry causing trouble." I say causing Veronica and I to burst out into laughter.
After we get to the club, Veronica's eyes go wide. She was mesmerized by the lights and all the decorations.

Veronica's POV

"This is amazing Liam! I love it!" I say as I walk around the club.
"I'm glad. I knew that you'd love it." Liam says hugging me from behind.
After booking the places for the wedding, we rushed to where we were having the show. Luckily we made it to the place with ten minutes to spare.