Chapter Sixty Nine

Liam's POV

Today Veronica and I are heading back to London. We weren't planning on waking up the kids, but all of Veronica's aunts decided to come over and start yelling goodbyes and hugging us.
"Hey, hey, hey! You four are going to wake up my kids!" Buddy yelled harshly as he walked into the living-room.
"Oh sorry Buddy. But we're going to miss our niece. What do you expect us to do? Be quiet about it?" Mary asks.
"I mean, it would kind of be expected if Veronica's and my siblings are asleep still." I explained laughing.
"What time does your guys flight leave Vee?" Aunt Lisa asks.
"At nine. But we have to be there at 8 o'clock." Veronica explained as she put her electronics in her bag.
"Hey Liam, can I talk to you for a minute?" Buddy asks walking up to me.
"Yeah sure, do you wanna go outside or upstairs?" I asked.
"Lets go talk outside." He said as we go outside.
When we got outside, we headed over to the bench that was in the back of the yard. After we sat down, he handed me a small box. But not just any box, but the one that I was looking all over for last night to give to Veronica.
"This wasn't the thing and I want to talk to you about. But, I saw Marco playing with it last night when I was going to sleep." He says sliding it over to me.
"Thanks. So what was it you wanted to talk to me about?" I asked putting the box in my pocket.
"I just wanted to know what was gonna happen with this whole baby drama and everything that's going on with Cheryl." He explained.
"How did you know it was Cheryl that was saying everything?" I asked.
"Lisa overhead the argument the first week you guys were here. She was worried when Veronica left. Do you know what's going to happen with you two?" He asks.
"We're hoping that it dies down. Other than that we're still gonna be staying together either way." I explained.
After talking to Buddy a little bit more, we went inside so I could finish packing my things. A little while later, the kids will started to wake up one by one to say goodbye.
"Hey Sofia. What are you doing up so early?" Veronica asks smiling at her.
"I wanted to say goodbye to you guys. Besides, I heard everyone talking downstairs." She explains sitting down on the bed.
"That would explain it. Everyone but us seems to always be talking over the other person." Veronica says laughing.
"Veronica, come downstairs! Grandma's here!" Dad yells.
"See what I mean?" Veronica asks laughing as we went downstairs with our bags.

Veronica's POV

When dad called me downstairs to say goodbye to my grandma, I knew I was probably gonna start crying. When I got downstairs, my grandma looked so excited to see me.
"There's Veronica! My babygirl!" Grandma says sounding excited.

"Hey Grandma." I said laughing as I went to hug her.
"Your bump is so much bigger." She said smiling as she felt my stomach.
"The baby's only the size of a raspberry mamma. Didn't you see the picture of the ultrasound I gave you?" Dad asks.
"Yeah I've seen it. I look at it everyday, but her stomachs never been that big before." She said smiling.
"Did you two finish packing everything upstairs?" Mom asks.
"I think so, but I'm gonna go look around in a few other places that we might have missed." Liam said as he went upstairs.
"Do you know when your gonna be coming back to visit after the baby's born?" Uncle Mauro asks.
"I'm not really sure when we're gonna be coming back, but I already talked to Liam about flying my parents and siblings after it's born. And I'm hopefully having Sofia fly over to London for Thanksgiving and possibly Christmas. But I'm not to sure yet." I explained.
"We want to come to London!" All my aunts yell.
"You probably shouldn't have said that. Now they're gonna be wanting to come and see you." Grandma says looking serious.
"Yes, but only mum and dad know where at in London Liam and I live. I'd give everyone my address, but they'd just all come over at once and I wouldn't even get any peace and quiet." I said laughing.
"Why else do you think Veronica married a pop star? She gets a lot of space!" Dad says sarcastically.
"You'd actually be quite surprised Buddy. Veronica and I get a lot of privacy. Sometimes I forget that there are people following us, or that we don't get to be alone when we want to." Liam says coming down the stairs with a few things.
"You have everything now?" Uncle Joey asks grabbing my bag.
"Yeah we have everything. We just need to say goodbye." Liam says.

As we were saying goodbye to everyone, I didn't know whether or not to cry, or just to keep smiling and cry later. But once I saw Carlo walk downstairs and said goodbye to me, I lost it.
"I made this for you." Carlo says handing me a card.
"Thank you bubba. I'll read it when I get on the plane ok?" I ask hugging him. He nodded and hugged back.
"Veronica, we have to leave now love." Liam says tapping on my shoulder.

"Ok, I'm coming." I said as I followed him outside.
After getting into the car, I looked out the window and waved goodbye. It was bittersweet that we were finally gonna be going home. But, it also sucked because I was gonna miss my family.
The car ride to the airport was short. And after grabbing our luggage and hugging my Uncle Joey goodbye, it was time to get into the plane.
"Call me when you land safely ok?" Uncle Joey asks whispering in my ear. I nodded and let go.
"It was great seeing you." Liam says hugging him.
"Take care of Veronica. Buddy's gonna be worrying about her." Uncle Joey jokes. Liam laughed.
After we boarded the plane, I saw that I got a text from my dad. But I had to power it off for the flight. So I couldn't check it.
"Ready to go home and start our family?" Liam asks.
"Yeah, I'm beyond ready." I said smiling looking up at him.

"Flight 5721 is now ready for take off." The lady over the intercom says.

"Here we come London." I said to myself as I looked out the window.