Chapter Fifty One

Part One

Harry's POV

This was when Veronica was Kidnaped

After Liam called me and told me about Veronica, I told Cheryl about it. The strangest thing, was that after I said that, she immediately left.
After Louis got out of the hospital, Zayn, Niall, Louis and I have went to Veronica and Liam's flat.
"Have you guys heard anything from Liam or Veronica?" Niall asks walking into the flat.
"No we haven't. Why?" Louis asks looking up from his phone.
"Veronica's not picking up her phone, and when I called Liam, he said that he couldn't talk." He explained as he sits down.
"They're probably just busy with her parents." Zayn says.
"I don't know, Veronica usually always texts me even when she's with her little brother Carlos." Niall says as he looks down at his phone.
"Harry, you ok mate? Your really quiet over there." Louis says making me break out of my thoughts.
"Yeah I'm fine. Just thinking about my mum was all. I'm gonna go call her. I'll be right back." I said before rushing upstairs.

Niall's POV

"He's been acting strange since Cheryl left earlier. You don't suppose they're together would you?" Zayn asks looking over at Louis and I.
"I wouldn't think so, but this is Harry. He's fancied her before." Louis explained.
As they kept talking, I turned on the telly, and saw Veronica's picture on the screen.
"Guys look. Harry get down here now!" I yelled.
"What is it now Niall?" Harry asks walking downstairs.
"Look at the telly." I said as I turned up the telly.
"Earlier today in New Jersey, the daughter of Buddy and Lisa Valastro, and the wife of boy band member Liam Payne, was kidnaped. Nobody has yet to give a statement. We will keep you updated as the news progresses." The news man says.
"Niall, when we were at the hospital earlier today, Liam called me and said that he didn't want me to tell you guys. When I got back into the room that Louis was in, I told Cheryl, but after I told her, she left right away." Harry explained.
"So you knew and you didn't tell me?" I asked obviously hurt.
"Liam didn't want me to tell you guys, because he didn't want you guys to freak out and have to think that you need to fly over there. He knew what Niall would say if you found out." Harry said.
"So, the best way was to just have me hear about it from the news?" I asked.
"No. I'm not even sure how they found out. Her adoptive family owns that bakery, and really close friends. But, one of their close friends or it was one of them must have tipped off the news." Harry says.
"I'm gonna go for a walk." I said getting up from the couch.
As I was walking, I started thinking about why Liam was wanting to hide it from me. Maybe I do over react when it comes to Veronica, but I just found out that I had a younger sister.
Once I made it to a nearby park, I decided to call Liam.
"Hey Niall what's up?" Liam asks once he answers.
"Liam, what's going on? I'm hearing that Veronica was kidnaped. Is that true?" I ask as my voice starts to crack.
"I was gonna tell you Niall, but I had to figure out what to say and I was trying to figure out how to try and get her back. It's not easy to explain." He explained.
"It's fine. I'm gonna fly over there in a few hours though." I said.
"You don't have to Niall. Her dad, Paul and I are looking everywhere for her. There are a few leads that we found and are gonna follow up on tomorrow." Liam says.
"I know I don't have to go to New Jersey, but she's my sister and I want to just help find her." I say.
"Ok I guess. Just let me know when your on your way. It's after midnight so I'm gonna go to bed. Talk to you later mate." Liam said before hanging up.
With that, I headed back to Liam and Veronica's flat to tell the boys that I was gonna head to New Jersey to bring them back here for a while. Even though Liam said not to go to Jersey, I decided to go.