Chapter Forty Five

Part Two

Cheryl's POV

"Your doing really good Mr. Tomlinson. I think you'd be good to go sometime this afternoon. But before we let you go, I want to try and have you walk to the end of the hall and back." The doctor says looking up from his clipboard.
"Anything to try and get out of here and get some real food." Louis says edging himself off of the bed.
"Wait Louis, take this first before you fall." I said putting a walker in front of him.
"We should be back in a a couple minutes." Doctor Miller said before they walked out of the room.
After about ten minutes of looking over my phone and starring out the window, I heard a knock on the door.
"Come in." I called as I put my phone in my pocket.
"Hey Cheryl, how's Louis doing?" Harry asks walking in the room.
"He's doing really good. The doctor said that he can leave sometime this afternoon." I said smiling.
"Great. I'll just come back later to pick him up and take him back to Liam and Veronicas flat than. Is that ok?" He asks.
"Yeah that's fine. You'll just have to pry him away from Sharlotte. She's hasn't left his side in days." I said chuckling.
"I'll go talk to her. She can come to their flat for a little while." Harry says heading towards the door.
"I wouldn't do that. She's not gonna leave his side till he's able to be on his own without someone having to watch him and help do something." I explained.
"Veronica and Liam might not like people staying the night for that long. They like they're privacy." Harry says looking back at me.
"Just go talk to her. Or talk to Li and Veronica before you do any of this." I said.
"Ok. I'll be back in a bit." Harry says walking out the door.

Liam's POV

"Have you checked any of the security cameras to see if we got a license plate number?" Veronica's dad asks a producer for his show.
"No, we didn't even know what was going on till it was too late." A cameraman says.
"Liam, where's your bodyguard Paul?" Veronica's mum asks.
"I don't know. I haven't seen him since everything happened." I explain.
"Are you guys talking about your bodyguard?" Mauro asks.
"Yeah, mum was asking if I've seen Paul since that all happened." I told him.
"I saw him and one of the camera guys running after the van. They were yelling at them to stop." He says.
"I'm gonna go give him a call." I said as I headed outside.
Once I got outside, I immediately saw that Harry had called me. I decided to just call him after so that way I could see where Paul was.

"Hello?" Paul asks answering the phone.
"Hey Paul, its Liam, where are you guys?" I asked.
"The camera guy and I ran after the van. But we lost him after a few blocks. We're on our way back now." He explained.
"Ok. What should I say to Buddy and Lisa?" I asked.
"Nothing. I'll talk to them both when I get back. Oh, and Harry told me that he wants you to call him back. It sounded urgent." Paul explains.
"Ok, I'll do that now. See you in a bit." I said as I hung up.
After I hang up with Paul, I called Harry to see what he needed.
"Hey Liam, 'bout time you or Veronica called me back." Harry says sarcastically.
"Funny, anyway I need to tell you something about this trip, but tell me what you needed first." I said.
"Ok so I know you and Veronica don't like people staying at your place for longer then two days, but could it be possible if I just took Louis there if I watched over him?" He asks.
"I don't know Harry, Veronica wouldn't like that. Don't you remember what happened last time?" I asked thinking about how dirty our house was.
"Oh come on, Niall and Zayn were also here so they had a huge part in it too. Besides, I can have someone come and check up on us everyday." Harry says as he try's to negotiate with me.
"Alright fine. Only because Louis' hurt though." I say giving in.
"Thank you Liam. So what was it that you wanted to tell me?" He asks.
"Veronica was kidnapped and we don't know by who."