Chapter Nineteen

Veronica's POV

A few days after I entered the house, I slowly made an alliance with Alex, Clay, Shelli, Liz, Julia and Austin. I also managed to make a final three deal with Mama Day and Jason incase something happened to the alliance with everyone else.
"Hey Veronica, Big Brother wants us in the living-room so they can go over the rules for the game." Austin says coming into our shared room.
"Did they say what the challenge was? I asked following him.
"Not yet, but I'm hoping that it's a physical challenge. That way I can put up Jace." He explains before we get out to the others.

(Gonna skip the discrimination of the game. I can't really explain what the challenge is. But I'll put s link to the video at the top so it can explain)

After the challenge was over, I kinda felt safe knowing that James won the first challenge. If Jace would've won, I would've automatically became the first target for him.
"Hey Veronica, I was talking to James before the challenge. He doesn't see you as a target." Austin explained.
"How much did you guys talk about with that?" I asked.
"I only asked him who his target was, and he said that he wasn't sure yet. Then I brought up that if he keeps you, Liz, Julia and I, then we'd be numbers for him going further in the game. I didn't bring up any of what you, the girls, or I talked about."
What are you guys talking about?" Da'vonne asks walking into the bathroom.
"He was asking about what it was like growing up with my parents and kind of being brought up in the public eye." I said.
"Mhm. Oh, does Austin know about that thing you were telling me about earlier?" Mama Day asks.
After she asked that, I had to think about it, before I realized that she was asking me if I told him about Liam and the boys.
"Yeah I told him. He was the first person I told." I said while I was getting the rest of the tomato gunk out of my hair.
After that, Da'vonne left. I looked up at Austin, and he looked just about as confused as I was.
"What was that about?" He asks sitting down on the seat in the corner.

(Picture at the top)

"She thinks I told you about how the rumors about me and Liam aren't true. That him and I broke up weeks ago because I couldn't handle the hate from his fans." I explained.
"Ah ok. Do you think that herald Jason are thinking that whole scenario that you told them is true?" He asked.
"As far as I know, they're thinking that everything I've told him is true. But, I wouldn't put it past them to say if they didn't believe me. I'll because they are returning vets." I explained brushing my hair out.

----Harry's POV----

"She's doing really good so far. But I'm kinda wishing that Veronica won the first HOH. I mean, it's kinda hard to tell who that James guy is gonna go after." Niall explains.
"Yeah. But Veronica will pull through. She's a strong girl. Plus, I think that if any of the people from her alliance play in the veto, if she goes up, they would pull her off if she doesn't." Zayn said taking a drink of his water.
"Hey Liam. Don't worry, she'll pull through. I have faith in her." I say as I whisper into Liam's ear.
"You ok Hazza?" I hear Louis ask me when I look up.
"Yeah I'm ok. It's just, it's been a week and Liam still hasn't woken up. I just need him to wake up for Veronica." I explained.
"Don't worry, I think he'll wake up sooner then you think." Louis explains.
A few moments later, I hear movement from Liam. When the boys and I look back at him on the bed, he's starting to wake up.

----------------Liam's POV-------------------

I was feeling myself finally wake up. I was trying for the past week to wake up but my body just wasn't cooperating. But now, I feel myself starting to wake up.
"Hey Liam, are you awake?" I hear Louis ask as he looked at me.
"No I'm sleeping." I say hoping he'd stop asking questions.
"Oh yeah, then why are you talking to us then?" Niall asks.
"Because I woke up you twits." I say opening up my eyes.
"About time." Harry says laughing.
"How's Veronica doing?" I ask looking over at Zayn.
"She doing fine. Except, she's up on the block to be evicted. But, we have to wait until Wednesday and Thursday to find out," Zayn explained.
"I know I'm being selfish, but I kinda want her home." I say looking down at my hands.
"We know mate. We all do. But it was her dream to be on the show. But, she'll be home soon." Harry says putting his hand on my shoulder.
"But hopefully not too soon. She still needs to go past the first week." Zayn says looking over at me.
After he says that, I continue to think about how much I miss Veronica and how I wanted her to be back home with me and the lads.