Chapter Eight

When I saw that Liam had bought the movie Lorenzo's Oil, I kept thinking of my Uncle Simon. He died nearly two years ago before the boys kidnapped me. Him and I were really close. He would have loved the boys.
"VERONICA! WE ARE NEVER GETTING A DOG!" I hear Louis yell.
"Why do you say that Louis?" I ask throwing clothes into my bag.
"THAT DOG WAS A MONSTER!" Louis and the boys yell.
"Oh come on. Well boys, it's that time. We will continue this movie on the bus. Let's get moving." I say as I take the movie out of the Telly.
"Veronica, can we talk real quick please?" Liam asks when we get in the hall.
"Yeah sure. What's up?" I ask looking up at him.
"I'm sorry about last night. I was uh, I heard you talk in your sleep. Talking to a relative named Uncle Simon." Liam explained.
"Ok. I thinks it's time that I explain everything to you and the lads. I'll do it on the bus. Let's go." I said taking his hand.
When we got to the bus, I told the boys about the story behind Lorenzo's Oil. They were in shock.
"I'm sorry Veronica. If I had known I wouldn't have bought the DVD." Liam said getting up to hug me.
"It's fine. You don't have to be sorry. My Uncle Simon and I were super close. He died nearly two years before you guys came and captured me." I explained.
"So is that why when you were pregnant, if it was a boy you wanted to name him Simon?" Liam asks.
"No LiLi, she just wanted to ask you if you hated that name. OF COURSE SHE WANTED TO NAME YOUR GUYS SON SIMON!" Louis said sarcastically.
"Shut it Lou." Liam says glaring at Louis who can't help but laugh.
"Anyways, I think you guys know the song, but do you guys wanna hear the one that my Uncle Simon and I always sang together?" I ask the five boys.
"Hell yeah. What's it called?" Zayn asks look up from his drawing.
"Heart By Heart. Demi sang it in a movie that you know." I explain grabbing my new Guitar Liam and the lads bought me.

When your soul, finds the soul, it was waiting for, when someone walks into your heart, through an Open Door. When your hand, finds the hand, it was meant to hold.
Don't let go! Someone comes in your world, and suddenly your world has changed, FOREVER! No there is no one else's eyes, that can see into me, no one else's arms can left, lift me up so high. Your love lifts me out of time, and you know my heart by heart. Whoa, whoa.
When your one, with the one, you were meant to find. Everything falls in place, all the stares aline. When your touched, by the clouds and that has touched your soul, don't let go!
Someone comes into your life, it's like they've been in your life forever.
No there is no one else's eyes, that can see into me, no one else's arms can lift, lift me up so high. Your love lifts me out of time, and you know my heart by heart.
So now we found our way to find each other. So now I found my way to you. No there's no one else's eyes that we can see into me.
No, No there is no one else's eyes, that can see into me, no one else's arms can left, lift me up so high. Your love lifts me out of time, and you know my heart by heart. Whoa, whoa. And you know my heart by heart. Whoa, whoa, and you know my heart by heart. And you know my heart by heart.

"Wow. That was beautiful love. Where did you learn to play like that?" Liam asks.
"I learned when you guys where gone one day. I also learned after you guys kidnapped me, I took Niall's guitar and I played that." I said looking at the floor.
"YOUR THE ONE THAT MOVED HER?" Niall asks yelling with a mouth full of leftover food.
"Relax. At least she put it back." Harry said throwing a pillow at him.
After a while, I put in The Mortal Instruments so we could finish it. When Clary and Jace got where they celebrate their birthday, and kiss during the sprinkler system, I looked up at Liam and smiled. When the movie was over, all of the boys were sound asleep, but Liam. So, I put in Twilight's Breaking Dawn. Nothing could get better then being with Liam and the boys.