Chapter Nine

-----------------Liam's POV-------------------

Today, we were in LA. We were gonna travel state to state, but this time, we are traveling by plane and bus.
"Why aren't we traveling state to state?" Veronica asks.
"Well, because we like to mix it up a bit." I explain.
"I thought you said it was because Veronica had really only been to Jersey and London, so you wanted to take her to other countries." Louis said walking in the dining area with only his underwear on.
"Fine, that's the reason. But I didn't want you to know 'cuz I had SURPRISE for you." I say face palming.
"It's alright. I'll act surprised LiLi." She said laughing.
I look and I glare over at Louis who is immediately turning red. He then runs back to the bunks and gets in his. I couldn't help but chuckle.
"Hey Liam, do you remember that video for common relief you did in Africa?" Veronica asks looking at me.
"Yeah I remember. Why do you ask love?" I ask as I sit down by her.
"No reason. I was just asking because I was watching some old video diaries, and some old music videos." She explained playing another one.
"I remember this one. We were playing Spin The Harry." I said laughing.
"I always thought that all of those were the funniest things on the planet." She says while she put her head on my shoulder.
"Are they still funny?" I ask.
"I mean, yeah they are still funny. But I can't watch them all the time, or else I'll get bored of them." Veronica said looking up at me.
"Ah gotcha. What are you watching now? Is that Justin Bieber?" I ask.
"Yeah. I like his music. I'm not a huge fan, but I do love his music." She explained.
"Great. How much of a Belieber are you Veronica?" I ask looking at her.
"I'm not much of a belieber. I listen to his music a bunch though."

-------------Later That Night-------------

Veronica's POV

"You ok love?" Harry asks opening the curtain to my bunk.
"Yeah I-I'm ok. Just watching some old DVD's from High School when I was in Choir. That's all." I explain.
"Here, move over. What ones are you on?" He asks.
"I'm, on my senior ones after this one is over. I'll show you my Senior year ones if you'd like." I say as I slide over.
"Ok. I'm on for that. I love hearing you sing though. Your better." Harry said smiling as I put in the first one.
"Harry, Veronica. Are you guys in here?" Louis asks.
"Shh. Let's scare him." Harry said smirking with his Cheshire grin.
I nod and follow his lead. He makes himself look dead, so I do the same. Before I do, I text the boys and tell them what was going to happen.
"Huh, LADS! Come quick." Louis yells. Then, three sets of footsteps come our way.
"What is it Louis?" Liam asks sounding worried.
"I can't find Harry or Veronica! I looked everywhere." Louis shouts.
"Did you check the bunks?" Zayn asks sounding slightly annoyed.
"No." Louis says quietly.
"You check Harry and Veronica's bunks. We will look in ours." Niall says.
After Louis looked In Harry's bunk, he checked mine. When he saw Harry and I, he screamed.
"THEY'RE DEAD!!" Louis yells running from us.
"Louis. Veronica and I are fine. See!" Harry says running after a worried Louis.
Oh this was gonna be fun to explain to him. But he always does pranks like this.
"Hey pretty lady." Liam says from behind and puts his arms around my waist.
"Hey babe. You ok?" I ask looking at him. He nodded.
"Yeah I'm fine." He says.
After we get into the living - room, the boys had The Mortal Instruments soundtrack playing.
"Hey guys. Did you guys know that you two are just like Clary and Jace from this movie?" Niall asks.
"Yeah. We know, Harry and Louis told us already." Liam and I say in unison.
"They've got a point." Niall mumbles before going back to his phone.
I looked up at Liam and just shook my head before looking back at my phone.