Chapter Ten

----------Skipping To First Fitting---------

"Hey mum. Hey dad." I say walking to my parents when they entered the bridal shop.
"Hey sweetie. Who're these people?" They both asked while hugging me.
"I have some people to introduce to you. This is Paul. He is in charge of protecting the boys and I, and this is Simon. He was the one who put the boys together on The X Factor." I explained.
"Oh ok. My name is Lisa, and this is my husband Buddy." My mom says shaking Paul and Simon's hands.
"I think it's time to get to my fitting. LEGGO!" I say walking to the counter.
When we got back to the room, I quickly got into my dress and the curtain opened.
"Oh my god. Veronica, it's beautiful on you." My mom says as she tries to hold back her tears.
"Daddy, what do you think?" I ask looking over at my dad.
"It's beautiful on you. I couldn't ask for a better dress to see you in." He says as he walks up to me.
"Your gonna make me cry." I say laughing as I hugged him.
"Can I take a picture and send it to your aunts?" He asks.
"Yeah that's fine. Do you and mom want to be in it or no?" I ask.
"Yeah sure. Hey Paul, do you think you can take a picture?" My mom asks.
"Yeah sure." He says as he takes the phone and takes the picture.
"Don't post it on any social media ok dad? Can you tell that to everyone else too please?" I ask as the curtain closed.
"Don't worry I'll make sure of it." He said smiling as he puts his phone away.