Chapter Four

A/N
At the top is a picture of the Wedding Dress that Simon picked for Veronica. Will she like it?

---------------Veronica's POV----------------

After listening to the song Lolly by Justin Bieber on repeat, for half an hour, I turned on a song I actually liked. And that was I Won't Give Up by Jason Marz.
"Ok lads, so I invited Uncle Simon and Paul. Both will be helping out as well as watching two out of three of you." I explain pulling into a parking spot.
"Wait what?! Who's he watching?" Niall asks sounding panicked.
"That's for me to know, and two of you to find out. Don't say I didn't warn you!" I said giving the three boys glares.
"Well YOU TWO, I'm going to go inside." Zayn says snickering.
When Zayn and I walk to the doors, I look back and I see Niall and Harry mumble.

-----------------Simon's POV-----------------

"There you guys are. I was about to call you. How are you Roni?" I ask hugging her.
"I've been good. What did I say about the nickname though?" Veronica asks moaning.
"I can go back to one of my jobs as hosting America's Got Talent." I say giving Veronica a warning look.
"Sorry. Let's get this started." She said leading us to the front desk.

-------------Veronica's POV--------------

I had Uncle Simon and Paul come to look at dresses with Zayn, Harry, Niall and I because I knew they both wanted to help.
"Hi, my names Christina, I'll be your assistant today. How may I help you?" A blonde lady asks us.
"My names Veronica Valastro, I'm here for a bridal appointment." I explain.
"Ah, Miss. Valastro. Right this way." She says leading us somewhere.
"Who all did you bring with you today?" Christina asks me.
"I brought my fiancé' three best friends, Niall Horan, Harry Styles and Zayn Malik. I also brought their bodyguard Paul and a close family friend, Simon Cowell." I say while I pointed to everyone on the couch.
"Oh, your the famous One Direction fiancé. Your pretty famous around here. Any who, what kind of dress do all of you see her in?" Christina asks the five lads.
"Yeah lads, what do you see me in?" I say jokingly.
"Well, I see her in something that's princessish. She's always talking about royalty and things like that." Harry said.
"I see her in something breathtaking. She's always wearing something with sparkles on." Niall says as he motions at my outfit.
"I can describe the outfit for her, but I don't think it exists." Simon says smiling at me while laughing.
"I agree." Zayn says. I look over at Paul and his reaction is the same as Zayn and Simon's reactions.
"Well Veronica why don't we go to the back and try on some dresses." Christina says leading me to a dressing room.
"Okay." I say.
"So, why don't you tell me a bit more about your fiancé." She asks as we sit down.
"Well, one day I wanted to go and see the boys in concert. I had gotten VIP tickets for me and a friend, and the next thing I know, Liam was walking over to me, and wanted me number. So I gave it to him. At first it wasn't anything other then a friendly thing. Then, one day he just asked me out and I agreed as long as I chose the date." I said smiling. (This isn't how they meet, originally Veronica was kidnapped, but tells people this story.)
"What kind of dress do you see yourself in?" Christina asks.
"Something out of the box. Other then that, I don't know." I said looking down at the floor in embarrassment.
"Don't worry, that's common with brides. I'll be right back with a few dresses for you to try on." She said before she left.

---------------Zayn's POV--------------

"Hey Zayn, what do you think of this one?" Simon asks showing me a dress when we look through dresses.
"I actually love that one. I can see Vee wearing that." I said smiling.
"Great. Let's take it to her to try it on." Simon said taking it to her.
When we get back there, we come back to the waiting area where the lads and Paul are talking.
"Whatcha talking about?" I ask sitting down next to Paul.
"Veronica and Liam's wedding. I can't wait to see what dress she wears." Niall says looking excited.
A few seconds later, Veronica walks out to us in the dress that Simon picked out. When I saw her, I couldn't help but tear up.

--------------Veronica POV--------------

When I walk out to the guys, I see Simon and Zayn tearing up, Niall and Harry looking at me smiling, and Paul, he was crying like I was leaving.
"Did you choose this Uncle Simon?" I ask looking at him.
"Yeah, yeah I did. Zayn helped me though." Simon said smiling at Zayn.
"I love this dress, I feel like I'm a real life princess." I said smiling while I looked at my reflection.
"Are you ready to be jacked up?" Christina asked. I nod.
After she does, I break down. I see Simon walking over to me and hug me.
"What do you think Vee?" Simon asks looking in my eyes.
"I love it. I think it's the one." I said smiling at him.
"I'm glad. Wanna Skype your mom and show her the dress?" Simon asks.
"Yeah. I think we should."

-----------------Liam's POV------------------

After Louis and I got done at the pool, we went back inside to dry off, and cool down a little bit.
"Hey Lou, what time is it?" I ask looking at Louis.
"Noon. Why do you ask?" Louis asks.
"Cuz I was wondering what time you'd wanna go to the studio to practice our songs." I explain walking out of the kitchen.
"Yeah sure." He says.
When he gets up, he got a text message. When he looked down at it, he smiled.
"What is it mate?" I ask grabbing my keys off the table.
"Oh, Harry said that Paul had to be there because Veronica don't trust him or Niall without someone there." He explained laughing.
"Oh." I say joining in on his laughter.

---------------Veronica's POV----------------

"Hey mom, hey dad." I say looking at the screen.
"Hey baby. How come you said that you had an emergency?" Dad asks looking at me.
"Well, ok if you really want to know, Uncle Simon, can you turn it so they can see?" I ask.
When they saw my dress, my mom was crying, and my dad was speechless.
"Do you like it?" I ask hoping that they would love it.
"Yes baby. We love it so much. You look like a real princess." My mom said.