04. Jeon Jungkook

Seriously, I regret this. 

Perhaps it's better if I just go with Minghao and Mingyu alone. I don't think they would come alone, though. They probably would just drag Junhui hyung and Wonwoo hyung, because these two aren't exactly very scared. But then, if we just go by ourselves, others are going to be worried. Especially when I am the youngest of my group.

Anyway, I was really frustrated at myself when I roamed around one of the bedrooms, which looks like the main bedroom.

"Kook," Jimin's voice came from behind, "Don't blame yourself...it's not your fault."

"It is my fault. If I hadn't brought up this mansion to Minghao, he wouldn't have wanted to come with all of us. If we hadn't come, none of this would have happened."

"Some of us are just as curious as you do. And how are we supposed to know that this place is really haunted?" Taehyung also said.

"If we hadn't come, we won't be in this situation, regardless of whether this place is haunted or not!" I ranted, "And didn't you two see Hoseok hyung's look? He basically looks like he's going to die any time soon!"

"I saw it too..." Jimin whispered, "That is really exaggerated. I wonder why..."

"But seriously, Kookie, don't blame yourself anymore. The more important thing is that we all escape together! Right?"

poor, poor kid. i feel your pain. let's play a game to make you feel better.

...What?

The next moment, I heard the other two gasped. 

I blacked out.