08. Kim Namjoon

Yoongi hyung and Hoseok left for the library, while Jin hyung and I continue to find clues on what is happening. 

I opened the drawer located at the bottom of the desk, and found a pile of documents. They are a list of information on girls - probably for housekeepers or some sorts - all attached with photos. I read some of them. The top 7 ones.

Kim Minji
Date of birth: May 17, 1894
Height: 170 cm

Kim Bora
Date of birth: August 10, 1894
Height: 162 cm

Lee Siyeon
Date of birth: October 1, 1895
Height: 168 cm

Han Dong
Date of birth: March 26, 1896
Height: 165 cm

Kim Yoohyeon
Date of birth: January 7, 1897
Height: 171 cm

Lee Yoobin
Date of birth: March 7, 1897
Height: 166 cm

Lee Gahyeon
Date of birth: February 3, 1899
Height: 164 cm

I believe these may be useful, so I called Jin hyung.

"Jin hyung, can you help me keep these pile of documents? These may be useful."

He glanced at the pile and took it, "True, you will turn them into useless pieces."

"Hyung!"

"Anyway, we searched here quite thoroughly. There's nothing--" He suddenly stared at the mirror behind me. I can tell he's trying really hard not to scream out loud.

"What's the matter?"

"I-I recommend you...NOT to turn around." He stammered. "T-There's a bloody girl inside the...m-mirror."

"Hyung, you are making me curious."

"...If you insist. But I am highly against that." He looked away.

I turned around, and see nothing.

"There's nothing, hyung?"

He gasped. "Impossible. Although I am scared out of my wits, I am really certain about what I saw."

"...Maybe it's the hallucinations again." I sighed. "We better leave."