16. Jung Hoseok

I got startled a bit by how many people suddenly rushed in, I think Mingyu did too. Thank god it's just our friends.

"Did you guys find anything?" Yoongi asked, probably because he noticed some papers in Namjoon's hand.

"A lot," he replied, "Kind of why we decided to meet up you guys."

"Let's sort out what info we have then," Wonwoo suggestes, earning a nod from Namjoon and Seungcheol.

"Right, so, not long ago Jimin got possessed." Yoongi began, and stopped Jin hyung from screeching, "No, don't worry, no harm was done. Anyways, apparently there were seven of them. Some of them want to play fatal tricks on us, others don't. And the hallucinations that some of us see? Also responsible by part of them. Last thing she said, we might be able to save ourselves by saving them, which she didn't tell us how."

"We met one and she said it's sort of like solving a puzzle," Jeonghan nodded in agreement, "But that's all. No other information."

"How about we dig deeper into this thing?" Namjoon raised a book in his hand. I freaked out a little - The book is entirely soaked in the gruesome red liquid. Obviously only I saw it, because none of the others react - Wonwoo's eyes even glimmered upon the sight of a book.

"What's that?" Wonwoo asked, and Vernon replied him, "It's a diary. No dates, that's it."

"It's apparently written by one of the ghosts that are haunting us," Chan chipped in, "And according to what she wrote, they were maids in their lifetimes, and the reason why there weren't any dates written on it is because they were completely locked in here to work. They don't even know day and night."

"That's so sad..." Jiminnie mumbled.

"As much as it's sad, they shouldn't just lock us in and torture us for fun," Mingyu complained. I think he's still pissed by the ghost possessing Jiminnie just now, because of all that flirting.

"Hoseok? Seokjin? Are you two fine with this?" Namjoon suddenly cued Jin hyung's and my names. Seokjin hyung gave an "ok" signal, but I just croaked, "That book is red."

Yoongi widen his eyes and looked back onto the book. Of course he couldn't see anything.

"It's okay if you don't read it, we will tell you what's going on," He pat my shoulder.