14. Choi Seungcheol

"Solve the puzzle?" I don't understand, and yeah, I am puzzled.

"You heard me," Hannie shrugged, "That's what she said. Solve the mystery and we can leave peacefully."

"But what if she only meant us two? Besides, she's a ghost who wanted our lives. Can we really trust her?"

"We have no choice," He insisted, "Save her, we leave. Sounds like a win-win situation to me."

I sighed. As ridiculous as it sounds like, Hannie's got a point. "Alright, but we need to discuss this with the others. We can't just--"

A crash. Screams. Jeonghan and I stared at the window where the noises are coming from.

"...What the hell is that?" I spat.

"Better check," Hannie already started moving towards the front door.

I quickly followed him. The garden is indeed huge, and it took us quite a couple of minutes to the entrance and up the stairs, where we met Namjoon hyung, Seokjin hyung, Vernon, Seungkwan and Channie.

"Do you know what's the noise just now?" I asked them. The three younger seemed confused, while the two older exchanged a quick glance. At last it's Namjoon hyung who spoke.

"We don't know either. Something definitely happened, but we didn't witnessed anything," He explained, "Anyway, we are heading to the library to meet up some of the others."

"Can we join? We got something to discuss with you guys too," Hannie asked, and of course the others nodded.