18. Jeon Wonwoo

By red, I think Hoseok hyung meant "blood". Considering the hallucinations encountered by different people can be different, I can't say I am surprised.

Nonetheless, I am very interested about what's in that diary.

"Right, so let's start anyways." Namjoon hyung announced, putting his stack of papers onto the desk. Seungcheol hyung immediately fished through the stack. "This is what I found in the study. I think it's the profiles of the maids, or maids-to-be."

"This one...looked a bit like the girl we encountered." Jeonghan hyung pointed to a picture. It's a girl with dark, medium-length hair, and piercing eyes. Her name wrote "Lee Yoobin".

"Wait," I picked up seven sheets of paper, including the one Jeonghan hyung just singled out. "These six names match with what Yoohyeon mentioned. And this, is obviously her."

"Their ages are similar too..." Jimin hyung said. 

"Let's match them up. When Yoohyeon mentioned their names, we can tell that Minji, Bora, Siyeon and Handong are older than her. Yoobin, Gahyeon are either the same age as or younger than her." I recalled her speech, "And from these profiles, their age descriptions matched."

"Can I take a look of the diary again?" Chan suddenly interrupted. I handed him the unread book, and he flipped over the pages really quickly.

"Hyung, if this thing belongs to one of these seven girls, I think the owner would be Yoobin. She mentioned all the other six names."

I was amazed by how smart this kid became, when Namjoon asked him, "So, any hints of her age?"

"She didn't add the word 'sis' to Gahyeon's name, and hers only. So I am guessing she's the second youngest."

I took note of their birth years again. They match.

"So, can we confirm these are the ones we are dealing with?" Seokjin hyung asked, I shook my head. "No. We are only clear about two of them. But I think the possibility that these seven girls are who we need is high."

"We need more clues then," Namjoon concluded.

"I remember the diary mentioned curses..." Seungkwan suddenly spoke up, making Vernon and Chan widen their eyes.

"Ahh, now that you mentioned, you're right." Vernon exclaimed.

"So, perhaps we can find some rituals about dealing with devils?" Gyu questioned.

"Not exactly dealing with devils, but we can read more about supernatural things anyways." I concluded.