26. Kwon Soonyoung

"Wow! You guys are all here!" I exclaimed happily. 

Let's be honest here. I am glad that no one was injured, especially after Jungkook said the ghosts can possess us.

"Kookie! You're fine!" Jimin hyung ran towards Jungkook and jumped onto him, and Jungkook groaned.

"Hyung, what did you eat? You're heavy."

"Wait." Surprisingly, Jimin hyung didn't punch Jungkook as usual, but jumped down immediately. "Where's Taehyung?"

The door opened again.

"Why did you guys walked so quickly?" Shua hyung complained, while Seokmin immediately looked much more relaxed once he got in here.

"Jimin! You're all right!" Tae hyung rushed to his friend and gave him a big hug.

"Guys, we're glad that you're all fine, but we have some more important business right now." Wonwoo said. "We need to get out as soon as possible. We can celebrate however we wanted to if we're able to get out of this place."

"Ah, yes. You're right." Jihoonnie replied.

"Shua," It's Jeonghan hyung. "Did you find anything in the gallery?"

"Not an object," Shua hyung replied, "But there're quite a number of arts with black cats as their subject. A statue even captioned the black cat as 'guardian'."

"Black cat?" Cheol hyung spoke, "I saw a black cat at the garden."

"Then there has to be something to do with it." Shua hyung said. "But before that, can anyone explain everything you knew to us first?"

"Simply speaking," Channie said, "There are 7 of them harassing us, but they dropped very subtle hints on how to free ourselves."

"How subtle are they?" I asked.

"We barely know what on earth they are talking about." Wonwoo replied.