20.5. ?

I watched the conversation between those three boys - two, specifically, because one of them are practically mute.

"seems like they have found clues already," Gahyeon appeared from nowhere. 

"so what? they are still faraway from the whole story." I said.

"yeah," She simply replied, "but didn't you want to be freed, sis? they can help us."

"you know that it won't be easy. not when yoohyeon is flirting with them all the place, dongie outright possessing them to be murderous..." I sighed. "yoobin...i don't know about her. she has never been the most stable person."

"i think she want to leave as well." Gahyeon said quietly. "i mean, she gave clues to one of them."

"you saw?"

"no. i overheard their conversation. i am guessing that they've talked to yoobin sis."

"is that so."

Silence.

"i am warning them."

"huh?" Gahyeon stared at me, wide-eyed, "what do you mean, warning?"

"that the others aren't really sane. they should be careful."

"i think they knew already." Gahyeon mumbled. "do you think they will trust you? you are one of us after all."

"they trusted all of our companions' clues." I pointed out. "i think they sensed that you are not as hostile, too."

"hmm."

"i am going anyways." I declared.

"why do you even care?"

"because i want to be free from suffering. that's why."