29. Yoon Jeonghan

Seeing Wonwoo cursing sure is new. I wonder what the ghost had said to make him that angry.

Then I just remembered - Cheol jumped a bit before Wonwoo started talking to the ghost, and he responded once. 

Apparently he could hear her as well?

 I pulled him a little bit further away from the two lampposts.

"What did the ghost say?" I whispered.

"Something about...we being their entertainment." Seungcheol murmured back, "That's what Wonwoo was pissed about."

Small wonder. Wonwoo isn't exactly fond of being treated as a toy, much less one for a ghost.

"And what other ideas you have?"

"Let me think..." He scratched his head, "Ah, right. There's one ghost who's giving us a lot of hints, apparently. She didn't drop the name, though.

"Hint-giving ghost..."

"We're leaving for the book now." Mingyu come up and told us, "Are you guys discussing something else?"

"We can discuss it together on the way." I replied, "About the hint-giving ghost, or more."

Then suddenly it clicked me. That one back in the garden.

The girl with hair of shoulder-length and cold, deadly eyes.

i promise you a safe drip if you solve the puzzle.

"Wonwoo," I called the bookworm, "Did anyone give you any hints?"

"Yeah...if their confessions are all truthful, Kim Yoohyeon, Lee Gahyeon, then there's this diary is full of subtle hints. And by deduction, the diary belongs to Yoobin."

"Which means that, at least 3 ghosts are giving us hints." I said. "Yoobin even hinted at us in person, though again very subtle."

"So...let's sort a bit. Yoohyeon, Gahyeon and Yoobin are giving us hints. Yoohyeon isn't exactly friendly, Gahyeon doesn't want to kill us, Yoobin is being...relatively neutral about us?" Wonwoo tilted his head.

"Let's count." I suggested, "Who met Yoohyeon?"

"Won hyung, Hoseok hyung, Jimin hyung, Yoongi hyung and I." Mingyu replied, "We also met Gahyeon together with Namjoon hyung, Seokjin hyung, and you guys. Then, you guys also met Yoobin?" 

"Correct. And we all talked with Lee Siyeon."

"So we now have zero info on Kim Minji, Kim Bora and Han Dong." Wonwoo concluded. "We'll ask the others later, maybe? Let's focus on that book first."