12. Kim Seokjin

We left the study. That gruesome image of the girl stuck in my head, and I don't think it'll vanish within a short time, which is really bad.

We decided to continue exploring the top floor, yet most of the rooms are already occupied, but something definitely happened. A part of the corridor and some rooms have quite a ruckus and looked like a war had happened.

"Hey, what's with that door?" Namjoon suddenly blurted out.

I looked at the direction he's looking at. There's a door which is obviously more ruined and uglier than the others.

"I don't want to go in," I declared.

"But that probably contains important clues," Namjoon insisted. I sighed. He's got a point.

A flight of worn stairs is present behind the door, leading to a room upwards, which means it's probably an attic.

"So maybe let's go and find-- Oh, uhh, Namjoon hyung?" The half-Caucasian appeared from above, and behind him are the youngest kid and the sassy kid.

"You've already searched here?" Namjoon asked him--Vernon, I think. The boy nodded, "Yeah, and we found some interesting thing."  He looked back to the youngest kid and that boy immediately pulled out something like a notebook and gave it to us.

"Let's go to the library, perhaps. We can study this and some files we found, besides, I think some of our friends are there." Namjoon suggested.

"Yeah, this room is crap so we should just leave," The sassy kid, Seungkwan snapped. I wonder why.

"I think Wonwoo hyung and Mingyu hyung are also at the library. I mean, Wonwoo hyung loves books, and Mingyu hyung will probably tag along," The youngest kid agreed. I think his name is Lee Chan or something.

"Let's go then, I don't really want to enter this place either," I groaned.