20. Kim Taehyung

Where are the others?

I huffed in annoyance. I couldn't find anyone else, and although I want to meet the ghosts again, meeting that one who self-introduced as Kim Minji alone is an exception. I couldn't risk dying.

The only place I haven't step foot on was the basement, the cellar in the kitchen, the library and the gallery. But I am not a fan of the first two choices because: 1. the basement large and confusing from what he had heard and 2. the cellar was creepy as hell. 

As for the library...I don't want to go there just yet. I am more interested in paintings and sculptures than books.

Yes, I might be "dumb" as they say, but at least I know my priorities.

"Taehyung?" Joshua's voice startled me a bit as I arrived at the entrance of the gallery, "What are you doing here alone?"

I decided that he probably just exited the gallery, and beside him is Seokmin. I sighed in relief of seeing other people.

"It's a long story. Okay, maybe not very long, but I am not sure what's happening either. Did you just come out from the gallery?"

"Yes" Joshua nodded, "And well, I haven't seen anything that particularly stands out, but honestly I am not very sure. That's why we are going to the library now to see if we can find some useful notes. And I think you should tag along - it really isn't the best idea for you to wander alone."

"True," I sighed, "Well, I really want to look at the arts though."

"Maybe later," Joshua said, "I mean, we will certainly return here afterwards."

"Cool," I agreed, "At the meantime I might as well tell you what happened?"

"Wait," Joshua interrupted, "Um, does it involve gory things?"

"Not gory in my standard, but certainly creepy."

"Then it's not the best timing. I don't want Seokmin to freak out too much." He said, patting the mentioned boy's back.

I hummed, "Then I will just tell you something I found about. Not that it's much information, but better than none."