19. Kim Mingyu

"I am wondering. Yoohyeon mentioned clues scattered everywhere. The girl Jeonghan hyung met told us to solve the puzzle. What if there are other diaries in this house?" Wonu asked while flipping a book titled Witch Execution. His view seemed to be agreed by Namjoon hyung. "You're right, but I think we can wait until more people come, so we can re-distribute what we are going to do. For now, we can first focus on searching for information."

what are you guys doing here?

A new girl's voice appeared behind me, startling me. Why are they always finding me?

"Are you perhaps Gahyeon?" Wonu asked. Perhaps he noticed the girl. Namjoon seemed to be surprised at him.

oh wow, you know me! cool!

"He can't hear you. Do you want me to repeat your words for him?" I asked, and I heard a small groan.

oh right. i forgot that yoobin sis - ah. never mind what i just said. The girl stuttered. anyways, i believe that you are the only one who hear me right now? in this room?

"No, there is another person who might also hear you too." I replied. "But he is at another bookshelf, a bit far away from here."

hmmm, i see. The girl said, hey, you haven't answered my question yet. what are you doing here?

"Save you," I replied.

oooh, i feel honoured. does that include my friends? 

"You mean Minji, Bora, Siyeon, Han Dong, Yoohyeon and Yoobin? Yes." I replied, annoyed. Why does she have so many questions?

oh wow! thanks a lot! hey, you know what? we got beautiful paintings in the gallery. too bad i accidentally scratched the paint on one of them... Her tone became bitter, hmm, what's this thing called...? aish, i don't remember. is it about cats?

"She vanished," Wonu pointed out.

"I think she left us an important clue. A painting with cats in the gallery." I said, "And she is definitely Gaheyon. She's the one who scratched away some paint from a picture. She also mentioned Yoobin when I said you can only see her. But she changed the topic as soon as the name was mentioned."

"Yoobin again?" Namjoon frowned. I nodded.

"Perhaps Yoobin is the one started everything. She wants curses, and she was the last to die." Wonu deduced.