Behind the mirror

The third person behind the mirror look over Se Joon personal record while listening to Se Joon  interrogation with his acquaintance. He can feel something off with this man. 

Se Joon was a cold blooded killer.He got jailed after rape and kill a girl, his schoolmate. He also cut her body into pieces. He tried to dump the body, but unfortunately got caught. He knew it was one unlucky kill. There was more than one kill. He could tell by looking Lee Se Joon cold and calm eyes. However, he was different when he mention about the man that he loved. He was different.  

He looked again at the records in his hand. Lee Se Joon worked since he was young even his parents still alive back then. The mother he had was not his biological mother.He also lost his father on the third year he was in prison. He had no one in his life. The man that he care about did not visit him for years. He had no one in his past. Lee Se Joon is a perfect candidate for his latest project. 

"Get him out, I think he is the best candidate. Make the arrangement. "

"We'll do, sir."

"But, make sure he agreed with our terms and let him know what happened if he broke the deal."

"Definitely, sir."

"Make sure he agree with us. I choose him personally among the inmates, he is one of the kind."

"We'll do, sir."