Dreams

Kang Yoon Jae mumbled in her sleep again. Se Joon scratches her head. He look at the sleeping girl in front of her. He touch her brown hair. 

" When you can wake Yoon Jae. How long do I have to stay here. "

Kang Yoon Jae grab his fingers out of sudden. Se Joon near to curse the girl. He was in shocked with her sudden action during in her sleep. For these whole week, the sleeping girl always grabbing his hands, scratching his face, a sudden cry. He wonder what is the time he can heard her laughs. At least he heard and watched his Chong Yoon Jae smiles. Se Joon closed his eyes, recalling the face of his love. Chong Yoon Jae have a sweet smile. Chong Yoon Jae laughs melt his heart. He feel happy when that man in a happy mood.

Se Joon sit beside the sleeping Kang Yoon Jae while wondering. If only Chong Yoon Jae who is the one that lying on the bed. He will never let Chong Yoon Jae alone. He will sleep beside the man even with the hospital single bed. Se Joon sighed. How he miss that man lips and soft skin. 

Se Joon open his eyes when hearing Kang Yoon Jae mumble the name. He sighs. This is twentieth times Kang Yoon Jae mention this man name for today.

"Joon oppa."

" Well, my sleeping beauty. Right now, I am the only Joon you have. Do you need a kiss for me so you can wake up? Huh?"

The nurse who come to the room giggles. Se Joon try to clear his throat and walk to the windows after greeting the nurse. The nurse do some examination to Kang Yoon Jae. Se Joon turn himself to the windows when the nurse try to change Kang Yoon Jae clothes and cleaning her up.  Se Joon cursing himself in silent for his words to the sleeping Kang Yoon Jae. He bet that the nurse heard his words.

"Shit"