Dreams

Kang Yoon Jae in her long dream.

Joon's soft voice. His warm heart. The way she's been treated. Her eyes in tears. She was really happy and felt protected by Joon.

"Yoon Jae."

She wake up on her past. She remembered. She woke up on the hospital bed after an accident. Her head was in pain. She had few scratches on her body. She look around. Nobody with her except doctor and nurses.

"Kang Omma?"

"Where is my mother?"

They keep their silent. Asking her to relaxed herself. She did not recalled what was happened to her for a while. But after she had a massive headache, she remembered.

They were on the way to Miss Kang's home. Miss Kang decided to take Yoon Jae to her house since Yoon Jae was officially became her foster daughter. She helped Yoon Jae packed her things and put in her car.

It was the most beautiful day for both Miss Kang and Yoon Jae. Yoon Jae cannot stop herself from smiling. She was so happy having Miss Kang as her family, a mother of her life. For the first time, she felt blessed.

Miss Kang smiled when she looked Yoon Jae happiness. At first she was afraid that Yoon Jae declined her request. It took longer than she thaught. She almost gave up with the addoption application and decided to take care Yoon Jae at the orphan home. But, she knew Yoon Jae did not happy stayed there. So, she tried again. and again until now. Yoon Jae hold Miss Kang's hand. Miss Kang smiled and continue her driving.They sing along the song on the radio.

 A car in front of theirs lost it balance then blocked Miss Kang car. Miss Kang tried to avoid the car but she lost her control and her car hit a big tree. Yoon Jae remembered now. Miss Kang walk out form the car, she tried to take her outside the car. However, another car hit her.

"Kang omma!"

Se Joon shocked with Kang Yoon Jae scream. She breathed heavily. Her look like she was in pain. Heart pain. Se Joon can see tears came out from her closed eyes. He swept the tears then hold her hands. He then wispered to her ears.

"Have a nice dream, Yoon Jae. Let go the nightmares. I'm here to protect you,now."