Lee Se Joon previous life

Lee Se Joon P.O.V

I was living the same life, over and over again.

At school during days, and I worked at the pub during night. I stay alone. My parents can't afford me to school. Not even my daily allowance. I have my needs. So, I decided to earn the money by myself.

With the job at the pub, it was an easy money. Back then, I earned money as a bartender then I got offered by some man. To lured girls for drinks. With my good looking face, it was an easy money. Young girls were stupid. They easy to be tricked. It wasn't my fault they fall in my trap. They were so easy.

" Care to join us?"

I asked the girls. They usually agreed. Without thinking further, they move their asses to our table.

"Stupid bitches." I mumble by myself.

Well, who did not enjoy free drinks. With good looking companions.

My job not last with alluring them to the table. They need me to distract the girls until they drunk. Drunk enough not to notice the drink was drugged. Me and my two partners take turn with the jobs. Sometimes I putted the drugs, sometimes I carried the girls in the car and bring them to hotels. The part of the job that i hate the most is to clean the mess that those rich bastard made.

I was lucky some of my street boys willingly to clean the mess for me. As long as I help them with the school. Money are the king after all. For me and my other friends, we need money just to survive for another day. We different than the silver spoon boys. It was tiresome but we need to do it.

I don't care about others. All I need was myself back then. At school I barked to the boys so they remain scared to me. While the girls, I put a smile in my face, so, they will chase me along with the gift and foods. If I get lucky, I did not have to spend a penny for meals for the whole month. Like I always said to my friends.

"Stupid bitches"

"Stupid bitches"

***********************************

Anya Hanaa here,

Kyaaaah, I don't know why I adore a possessive, bad boys so much. Lee Se Joon is one of hell character. The plots still need some improvement. I need to save it in here, in case, I might forget. I' m such a forgetful fella.

Please leave some comment to improve my writing. Share your ideas. I don't what will happened in here. On future. Just wrote anything came out from my head.

What should I do with these three main characters? Se Joon with the Kang or the Chong?

Geez, I am confused...with own fan fiction..

Hahahaha

Love yah..