Miss Kang's gift

Yoon Jae sat at the bench. She watched her room window. Yoon Jae stayed at the 2nd floor. Alone. No one wanted to stay with her. Not all the kids at the orphans home hated her. But they tried not to close to her, so they did not ended get bullied like her.

She went to school in the morning and came back to the orphans home by 6 in the evening. After clean herself, she do some house chores that had been scheduled for her and other orphans. While other kids play around or chatted, she spent most of her free time by reading books. Miss Kang always lend or gave her books.

"Yoon Jae, what are you doing here. Its almost dark."

"Nothing, Miss Kang. Just spending the time by myself. Like always."

"You fifteen by this year, right?"

" I guess so. Since I don't know my birthdays."

" You know what. Yesterday is the day I bring you here. Fifteen years ago."

"Really?"

"So, we can concluded that yesterday was your birthday, love. What do you say?"

" Even it was not official, I guess we can say that yesterday was my birthday."

"Hey, who said that was not official?"

"................................"

"Happy belated fifteen birthdays, Yoon Jae. Kang Yoon Jae."

" What?"

Yoon Jae opened the files that Miss Kang gave her. She read the documents. Her eyes widened. She closed her mouth with her hands. She was in tears. She then hugged Miss Kang.

"Finally, I've got a family name. I'm a Kang now."

"Yes. You are Kang Yoon Jae now. So, please stop think that you have no one. You have me, now. Officially."

"Thank you, Miss Kang.....omma"

They hugged for a long time. Miss Kang also cried. She was happy when Yoon Jae called her, omma. She relieved that her application to adopt Yoon Jae for almost 10 years had been accepted by the government.

"I'm sorry. It took a long time to take as mine, love."

"Omma. thank you."

************************************

Hye, I think it may took a longer time for next chapter. Lost ideas for the next chapter. 

Please send me ideas or comments for me to improve my plots. Tq.

Anya Hanaa was here.