Hospitalized

Se Joon brings Yoon Jae to the nearest hospital. He knew she lacked of sleeps lately. She often turn the light on in the middle of the night. Sometimes, he saw she at her bedroom window.

He can feel how miserable her life was. Alone and cannot remember the face of her love one. He lost his Yoon Jae too. The feelings not knowing his where about sure hurt Se Joon. But nothing can compared to Kang Yoon Jae. That 'Joon' person left her and she did not even remember the face.

Se Joon wait at the counter to register Kang Yoon Jae. He knows all the details about this girl and the company covered all the cost. While waiting, his mind wondering.

Who is actually Kang Yoon Jae?
What is the relation between Kang Yoon Jae and the company?
Why her?
Who is Joon?

The subject's hospital bill and the prospect course fee had be paid by the company. The prprospectospect need to stay close with the subject due to the incident. The company already decide that the prospect need full protection by the prospect.

Se Joon need to stay with her until she regain her consciousness.
He tries to think reasons that he needs to make Kang Yoon Jae accept him to stay with her. While his wondering in his mind.

"Joon oppa. Please....I miss you."

Kang Yoon Jae mumbles. Her hands try to catch something on the air. It look like she is talking in her sleep again. Se Joon watch her in tears again. Her tears remind him with Chong Yoon Jae. If only the she was him.Se Joon bit his lower lip and his left hand touches his chest. Hurt.

"I'll wiped your tears away as I fought for you before. I'll let myself to carry your burden, Yon Jae. All you need was just asked me, damn it."

His hand wipes Kang Yoon Jae tears and he sit beside her bed. On his mind, he wipes Chong Yoon Jae tears. He took a nap. To regain his energy and to stop his mind to think about the man he is in love with.

***************************