Notebooks

Lee Se Joon washes his tired face. How much longer this girl needs to stay in bed. He felt bored being in the hospital with this girl. Lee Se Joon went back to Yoon Jae bed. He sighes again. He walks towards her and sits beside her again.

" Well, I've got no choice, am I?. This is the only way that I can gain my freedom again. Please, hang on, Se Joon ah."

Lee Se Joon encourages himself by rubbing his chest. He clears his throat and tries to find something else to do to buy his time while watching this sleeping beauty. He grabs some books that belong to Yoon Jae.

"You sure have to read these, little red hair. You sure had all the time. Since you got no one in your life. With a pretty face like you, you should enjoy your life out there, you know."

Lee Se Joon mumbles to himself while looking at all books from Kang Yoon Jae bag. He finds some notebooks. One of them attracts him. The one written as FACES. It is more like a scrapbook because there are lots of picture sticks in the books. He found something. There are different handwriting in this book. He tries to count. At least three different handwriting in there.

He then looks another notebook. The blue one is more like a diary to him. He tries to compare Kang Yoon Jae writing. One of those three handwriting is hers. Lee Se Joon seems certain since her other notebooks also have the same handwriting. Of course, her study notes have her handwriting.

"Beautiful face with beautiful handwriting."

He mumbles himself. Le Se Joon then recalled his memories with his Yoon Jae. His Park Yoon Jae. His sweetheart. Should he call the boy his? He chuckles while his mind recalls the memory.