the fights

Both Yoon Jae and Se Joon startle with the shouting voice. They can see a young girl walk towards Kang Yoon Jae. She looks confident with her looks and styles. Se Joon can watch Yoon Jae stop her glare and pretend that she did not listen to that girl voice.

"Are you deaf now, bitch?"

Yoon Jae just silent. That girl comfront her and slap her face.

"That for not listening for my request. No one ever disobey me, Park Ha Na."

Yoon Jae just mantain her silentness. She just rub her left cheek. Looking at Yoon Jae silentness Ha Na start to grab her hair and pull her down to the floor.

"For millions times, I warned you. Do not mess with my business."

Se Joon P.O.V

I don't know why she even did not fight back? What she has done to make that girl pissed? I grip my fist. Remind me to my Yoon Jae. At least my man fight back. Well he is a man indeed. I want to stop them. But these are girls fight. As a man, why should I meddle.

But, as the agreement, I still need to protect her from any harm. Any harm.

"Shit. Fuck my pride."

I shield Kang Yoon Jae with my body. But Park Ha Na did not stop attacking her and me. I cannot stop her.

Geez, girls are fierce nowadays. Back in my time, girls just use their claws to fight. Grabing hair and some slaps, maybe. But this girl is sure fearless. She start to kick and punch me. Thats it. I push that girl. Not too hard but enough to make a space between us.

"Could you stop. Don't push my button,bitch."

"Who are you? What are you? Her blacknight or something?"

"I'm no body. I just annoyed when people attack others who don't fight back."

"Well,well. Kang Yoon Jae. I don't know why men crazy over a looser like you."

Men? 

Who?

Yoon Jae got man? 

Men?

How? 

Joon?

Questions keep poping in my head. These give me headache. I turn to Kang Yoon Jae. She still on the floor. I bet she hurts. I grab her both side of her shoulders. Help her to stand up. Then I pick her things on the floor. Put them back in her bag.

"Can you walk?"

She just nod her head. She touch her messy hair and some other part of her body. Maybe try to check any broken bones.

I keep looking at her. Suddenly her eyes widen and run towards me. She try to block the punch from my back. But, this is not my first fight. I am faster. I grab the fist with my right hand, and take Yoon Jae in my left arm. Make a turn with kick. I am glad the fist is not from that girl. I need some of these. Its been a while. Yoon Jae already run behind me.

One more man come try to punch me. I just grab the fist with my left hand. And give the man a head. It is nothing for me. But it sure hurt for that guy.

"Now,its my turn. Amateurs"

I kick both of the man in front of me. Hard enough to make them fall to the floor. I keep kicking their body. Punch their faces while grab their shirts. After few punches, they start to bleed. Like I care. I pull back my hand for a harder punch, Yoon Jae stop my hand with both her hands.

"Please, stop."

I release my fist while push the second man on the floor. The girl who attacked Yoon Jae trembles. I walk towards her and whisper to her right ear.

"Start from today, if she got hurt. No men will look for you. Not even if you pay them too."

That girl stares at me with her dead gaze. Try to figure out how to fight back with my words. I look at her again. I think I missed something when I whispered to her. When I look carefully, she has a dark purple butterfly tatoo below her right ear. I smirk. I knew the tatoo. In fact I knew what kind of girl she is.

"Well, you need your face to earn money, right. I knew it."

She in shocked. Her hand touch her tatoo. I lick my upper lips and wink. Just to tease her. She start to run away from me. My guess, I am right about her.