Chong Yoon Jae

"Yoon Jae, ah..."

Se Joon woke up from his dream. He sigh. He covered his his face with both of his hand.

Chong Yoon Jae even come in his dreams, lately. He cannot stop remembering Choong Yoon Jae face. How much he adored that man. How he cared about that man.

He thought that, Yoon Jae finally accept his feelings to him. Yoon Jae kept visiting him for early years he was in jailed. He was happy when Yoon Jae came to see him. Yoon Jae can talk almost anything to him after he got jailed. About Yoon Jae' sick mom. His new school.

"You asked somebody to take care of me, right?"

"What?"

Se Joon hold his smile by biting his lips. Choong Yoon Jae widened his eyes when he realised Sen Joo hold his laugh. He can see Yoon Jae bit his lips.

He know how much Yoon Jae didn't want his help. But, his heart cannot hold when his friends come to visit him and told about Yoon Jae also have been bullied in his new school.

"Stop pretending. I know you send your boys for me. I've told you, I can.."

"If I did, I didn't do it for you."

"Then, for who?"

"Me. For myself"

"What? Why?"

Yoon Jae in his confused face. Se Joon sigh. He put his hand on his chest. While his other hand try to touch Yoon Jae face, by touching the glass wall that separated him and Yoon Jae. His chest ached. He missed to be with Yoon Jae.

"It does hurt here when I know peoples still teased you."

"Who am I to you, a baby?"

"Yeah, my baby boy."

He can see Yoon Jae' face start to blush. Se Joon smirk. He didn't believe himself said those words to Yoon Jae. But he guess he know that he will never stay beside him ever again. He saw Yoon Jae bit his bottom lips. He want to touch those lips. He never get a chance to peck that lips when he with Yoon Jae.

"I really missed you, Chong Yoon Jae."

"..........................."

"If only you admitted your feelings before. If only you gave me a chance. Maybe I am not ending up, here."

"Well, I miss you too. Lee Se Joon."

Se Joon smirked. Chong Yoon Jae blushed.

************************************

( Ommo,I can't stop myself imagining, they kiss each other.....

Should I try it here?

Tell me your p.o.v , guys..

Anya Hanaa here)